Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Kevin Sinfield ate my hamster!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,656 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

Seems alot of jealousy on this forum about Kevin Sinfield I would like to bet that there is not one super league club that would not love to have Kevin in their team and also have him has their Captain. Kevin may not have even got the Leeds Player of the Year award but if you aqsked any Leeds supporter which player they would not want to get injured and be out of the Leeds Side it would be Kevin Sinfield Having Been a Leeds Supporter for over 45 years I have to say Kevin is without doubt one of the Best alround players I have seen at the club and I would say alongside John Holmes he is also the most honest and humble player the club have ever had.Kevin winning the Golden Boot was a not a mistake the Fact that Kevin did not win the man of steel was the mistake. Well done Kevin Sinfield.

Well said Sir!

(Is his name Kevin, by any chance?)

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#22 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 17,921 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

Shouldn't the titel of this thread be Kevin Sinfield is my Hamster?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#23 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,656 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Shouldn't the titel of this thread be Kevin Sinfield is my Hamster?

Do you picture him as small, furry and cute?

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#24 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 17,921 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

Do you picture him as small, furry and cute?

No, running around on a treadmill going nowhere and being controlled by his master and believing because his master feeds him he is small, furry and cute.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users