any info

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#21 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

mr Nahaboo is a business man, he is not giving us money, he is investing it ....

Great .... and here the donor/investor (maybe Mr Nahaboo, maybe not ;) ) was, wanting to remain anonymous til tomorrow. <_<

Why can't folk wait to let the club time its own announcements ? :(
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#22 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,978 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

Cos the CEO put some info out for us last night Richie.
Why can't you just wait til the announcement is made afoore tha gets thi spoon out! :rolleyes:
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#23 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

<sigh>
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#24 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,978 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

Tha wants to get that looked at!

#25 pud80

pud80
  • Players
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

knew it wouldn't take griff long to chirp in with his anti-fevism!

#26 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Amongst all the euphoria one has to ask as one or two have, what's in it for him? I reckon the 17 acres will be on the agenda with a building programme. But there again that's just my opinion.

#27 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

Amongst all the euphoria one has to ask as one or two have, what's in it for him? I reckon the 17 acres will be on the agenda with a building programme. But there again that's just my opinion.

If what I heard this afternoon is true col he will get his million back with interest and our club will be booming with wealth.

#28 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

If what I heard this afternoon is true col he will get his million back with interest and our club will be booming with wealth.

Can you expand on that a little TG I am up to my eyes in flu at the moment and can't get out.. Of course I wish the club I have supported since 1939 all the best but I have seen many financial deals where the small print is all important. More info if possible. PS I am not anti anything just curious.

#29 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Can you expand on that a little TG I am up to my eyes in flu at the moment and can't get out.. Of course I wish the club I have supported since 1939 all the best but I have seen many financial deals where the small print is all important. More info if possible. PS I am not anti anything just curious.

I can't really post on here what I've heard this aft col because I was told in confidence but what I can tell you is that there is going to be a mil invested in our club definitely. What I can't expand on is the plans for the investment etc.( also it could just be a rumour so don't want to put it on a forum col hope you understand)

#30 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

I can't really post on here what I've heard this aft col because I was told in confidence but what I can tell you is that there is going to be a mil invested in our club definitely. What I can't expand on is the plans for the investment etc.( also it could just be a rumour so don't want to put it on a forum col hope you understand)

Quite TG. I will wait with bated breath for more details. I bet Qatar is involved. See you. Col

#31 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,055 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

Quite TG. I will wait with bated breath for more details. I bet Qatar is involved. See you. Col

it's not called qatar anymore col, it''s called axe
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#32 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Just one senario. He invests 1 million in the club for the development of properties on the Rovers holdings. Two ways of progressing. 1. He purchases the ground for this sum and then lets developers take over. He then has Passive income coming in from sharing the rentals with the developers. 2. He invests the sum into property development on a shared basis of owning the ground with Fev Rovers. The later would be best for us. If we sell the ground then that's it. It would be a pinch. The Capital would get gradually eroded, we own nothing, and the land is his. In the number two scenario we own the land joijntly and 50% of the income is ours (Or whatever can be negotiated.) It will be interesting to see which way our board jumps. Remember the small print and please don't sell the freehold of the ground to outsiders.

#33 johnh

johnh
  • Coach
  • 245 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

I think we need to credit Mr Campbell with some sense. I don't know Mark personally, but I know he is an experienced businessman and as such isn't daft. Let's trust him to carry through this deal, which could be the best thing ever to happen at Fev.
Matt - send us some players from Tonga

#34 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,978 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

I reckon he can smell a bulls hitter ten miles off!!

#35 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

When is this ancouncement, and where are you getting this information??
I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#36 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,978 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

Possy put it on Facebook last night chris

#37 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

Facebook is mentioned as being the source of the announcement. Does it mention a million or are we putting two and two together and making a fortune out of it?

#38 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

ITS 7 FIGURES!
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#39 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Just one senario. He invests 1 million in the club for the development of properties on the Rovers holdings. Two ways of progressing. 1. He purchases the ground for this sum and then lets developers take over. He then has Passive income coming in from sharing the rentals with the developers. 2. He invests the sum into property development on a shared basis of owning the ground with Fev Rovers. The later would be best for us. If we sell the ground then that's it. It would be a pinch. The Capital would get gradually eroded, we own nothing, and the land is his. In the number two scenario we own the land joijntly and 50% of the income is ours (Or whatever can be negotiated.) It will be interesting to see which way our board jumps. Remember the small print and please don't sell the freehold of the ground to outsiders.

I would hope that the (A) shareholders would get a say before any land was 'sold'

#40 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,978 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

Cant be sold without it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users