Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Liverpool tickets?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

Anybody no were I can get liverpool tickets with travel or just the tickets thanks

#2 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,629 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

you don't need tickets to get into Liverpool,,,,,,but you might need your passport!! :rolleyes:

#3 WearyRhino

WearyRhino
  • Coach
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

Is this some new stage musical or pop combo I haven't heard of?

LUNEW.jpg

#4 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,613 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

Look here

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#5 WearyRhino

WearyRhino
  • Coach
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

Oh soccer. There was me thinking that a Rugby League forum might be a refuge from the seeming incessant idea that thoughts must default to soccer.

I started reading a piece on the BBC sports website about Wigan the other day, not realising til para 3 that they were taking about tippytappy fallyoverball.

LUNEW.jpg

#6 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,648 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

Oh soccer. There was me thinking that a Rugby League forum might be a refuge from the seeming incessant idea that thoughts must default to soccer.

I started reading a piece on the BBC sports website about Wigan the other day, not realising til para 3 that they were taking about tippytappy fallyoverball.

It's hardly likely to be about RL under the "Any Other Business" forum heading though, is it?

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#7 WearyRhino

WearyRhino
  • Coach
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

It's hardly likely to be about RL under the "Any Other Business" forum heading though, is it?

Not my point.

LUNEW.jpg

#8 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,648 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Not my point.

Please enlighten me.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#9 ArmchairRhino

ArmchairRhino
  • Coach
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

Bore off mate
There's no dignity in plastic seats

#10 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 5,447 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Bore off mate

I quite agree; nothing bores the pants off me more than football.
"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users