RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Liverpool tickets?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

Anybody no were I can get liverpool tickets with travel or just the tickets thanks

#2 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,154 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

you don't need tickets to get into Liverpool,,,,,,but you might need your passport!! :rolleyes:

#3 WearyRhino

WearyRhino
  • Coach
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

Is this some new stage musical or pop combo I haven't heard of?

#4 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,394 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

Look here

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#5 WearyRhino

WearyRhino
  • Coach
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

Oh soccer. There was me thinking that a Rugby League forum might be a refuge from the seeming incessant idea that thoughts must default to soccer.

I started reading a piece on the BBC sports website about Wigan the other day, not realising til para 3 that they were taking about tippytappy fallyoverball.

#6 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 11,639 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

Oh soccer. There was me thinking that a Rugby League forum might be a refuge from the seeming incessant idea that thoughts must default to soccer.

I started reading a piece on the BBC sports website about Wigan the other day, not realising til para 3 that they were taking about tippytappy fallyoverball.

It's hardly likely to be about RL under the "Any Other Business" forum heading though, is it?

Hull-FC-V10-e1380711301940.jpg         HULL NOT VERY PROUD

"You're not City anymore!"

(The chant of opposition fans to Hull Tigers' supporters this season)

#7 WearyRhino

WearyRhino
  • Coach
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

It's hardly likely to be about RL under the "Any Other Business" forum heading though, is it?

Not my point.

#8 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 11,639 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Not my point.

Please enlighten me.

Hull-FC-V10-e1380711301940.jpg         HULL NOT VERY PROUD

"You're not City anymore!"

(The chant of opposition fans to Hull Tigers' supporters this season)

#9 ArmchairRhino

ArmchairRhino
  • Coach
  • 2,680 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

Bore off mate
There's no dignity in plastic seats

#10 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 5,074 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Bore off mate

I quite agree; nothing bores the pants off me more than football.
"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users