RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Match Photos: Salford v Swinton

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Photos at http://gcsports.zenfolio.com/

Thanks

#2 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

"Match Photos: Salford v Swinton"

What match photos?

#3 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

Nice photos Gary

Riggy

#4 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

"Match Photos: Salford v Swinton"

What match photos?

Ooops! Found them this time. Yes nice photos, as Riggy said.

#5 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

Ooops! Found them this time. Yes nice photos, as Riggy said.

By name and by nature :lol:

#6 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

Nice. Just a pity the Club didn't or couldn't use one on their website match report & had to have a player in a Warrington kit
Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#7 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

Hi Bleep

Sorry i can't please everyone but Pete Green was unavailable on Sunday so asked my friends at League Express if they could provide me with a picture or two of the Warrington lads who were taking part in the game.
I used Brad Dwyer because he scored the last try but hopefully over the next few weeks when things settle down we can get some shots of the players in the new jerseys and we can use them. I didn't want to use the Lions logo on the report i wanted some kind of action photo.

Point taken

Riggy

#8 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

OK Riggy, I did think that was one of the new lads. I do like Gary's photos of the game, I didn't realise Peter wasn't there, of course he has other commitments.

Thanks
Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#9 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

Hi Bleep

Sorry i can't please everyone but Pete Green was unavailable on Sunday so asked my friends at League Express if they could provide me with a picture or two of the Warrington lads who were taking part in the game.
I used Brad Dwyer because he scored the last try but hopefully over the next few weeks when things settle down we can get some shots of the players in the new jerseys and we can use them. I didn't want to use the Lions logo on the report i wanted some kind of action photo.

Point taken

Riggy

Riggy mate, your clubs gesture to the Reds regarding gate receipts was good of them, if you PM me an email ill shoot a few web size images over to you FOC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users