Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Skolars Announce Squad For Capital Challenge

HAC Fri 11th 2 p.m

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 IM2

IM2
  • Coach
  • 895 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

Skolars Announce Squad For Capital Challenge

8th January 2013

Ahead of the Capital Challenge match against London Broncos, taking place on Friday 11thJanuary, London Skolars head coach Joe Mbu has named a 25 man squad for the club’s first fixture of the year.

This will be the 9th Capital Challenge match between the two clubs and is being held, once again, at the Honourable Artillery Company’s grounds in the heart of the City. Record numbers of tickets have been sold in advance for the match and the special pre-match luncheon being held at the venue has also attracted a record number of guests, this number no doubt boosted by the presence of guest speaker Jason Robinson OBE.

Commenting on his squad for the game Joe Mbu had this to say, “We’ll have quite a few new players on show, a couple who have joined us from the Broncos and a couple from elsewhere. It will be great for me to see these new recruits so I can start to build an image in my head of how they will fit into the team and how best to utilise them. The squad is coming together nicely and there may yet be one or two additions in the coming weeks”.

Skolars announced yesterday that Michael Worrincy, who has played Super League for both Harlequins RL and Bradford Bulls, has rejoined the club for the 2013 campaign. Michael played for Skolars in 2012 before opting to switch codes and play for London Irish. The door was left open for Michael to return and he has now taken up that option and is looking forward to being part of Joe Mbu’s squad for what promises to be an exciting league season as Skolars challenge for promotion to the Championship.

London Skolars 25 man squad for the 9th Capital Challenge

Alex Anthony

James Anthony

Oliver Bloom

Danny Burke

Dion Chapman

Cariern Clement-Pascall

Jack Dillon

Lameck Juma

Smokie Junor

Andy McLean

Chris McNamara

Jimmy Morgan

Jaroslaw Obuchowski

John Paxton

Joe Price

Oliver Purslow

Joe Ridley

Louis Robinson

James Roche

Dylan Skee

Martyn Smith

David Stephenson

Rob Thomas

David Williams

Michael Worrincy

Season Tickets 2014
- �85 - season ticket
- �125 - family ticket
- �30 - 4 game pack

skolars shop here:
http://www.skolarsrl.../match-tickets/

Haringey Team of the Year 2014 Skolars U19s

Haringey Club of the year 2011
London RL Club of the year 2011

Skolars if Carlsberg made rugby clubs! Perhaps Leagues most progressive club!

#2 Emosi Koloto

Emosi Koloto
  • Coach
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:55 AM

Michael Worrincy ? good to see him back in RL, i thought he went to Union.
Everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

#3 bangersandmash

bangersandmash
  • Coach
  • 693 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

I have two spare tickets for this and work between Tower Hill and Liverpool Street .... please PM today or tomorrow if you're interested. Thanks
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users