Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rochdale Hornets Lottery

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lakeside

Lakeside
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Hi you guys. I have had to throw in the towel with your lottery as I can never find out the results and last week your collector did not even have a results sheet.

I looked on line and again no results but that is where I found this link. I have rang the club office many many times and not once has the phone been answered.

The football club never fail with these matters so you need to follow that standard with your lottery and pull your socks up or many others will pack it in.

You are taking money off people after all.

#2 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

Lakeside, if you go on the official site you will find the results from week 22, 24th Dec, up to week 24,10th Jan. These results were posted on the 10th December

#3 Lakeside

Lakeside
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

Thanks for the reply, but I've had to scramble about for the results for months now and I've only recently become a "surfer"

#4 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 772 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

I am a collector for Hornets and do amongst others the top of smithy bridge road every weds evening if you would like to continue I could add you to my route
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#5 Rochdale Roughyed

Rochdale Roughyed
  • Players
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

Lakeside, if you go on the official site you will find the results from week 22, 24th Dec, up to week 24,10th Jan. These results were posted on the 10th December

Wow! Can you post the results for tomorrow's Oz lottery please Dave ?

Edited by Rochdale Roughyed, 11 January 2013 - 03:27 AM.

#6 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

Can't do that R/R, I would have to shoot you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users