4 replies to this topic

#1 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

No odds listed for Salford v Wigan

Anybody seeing any odds for this game?
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#2 Amber Avenger

Amber Avenger
  • Coach
  • 5,760 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

At work, so don't know if they have other matches up at the moment, but whenever I've used Sky Bet for RL, the odds aren't usually up until around 4/5 days before kick off so might be a while yet.
SQL Honours
Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009
CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

#3 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

At work, so don't know if they have other matches up at the moment, but whenever I've used Sky Bet for RL, the odds aren't usually up until around 4/5 days before kick off so might be a while yet.

all other games are listed
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#4 Kenny Bania

Kenny Bania
  • Coach
  • 502 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

No odds listed for Salford v Wigan

Anybody seeing any odds for this game?

bet365 and BetVictor are the only ones up with odds for this game. Wigan 22pt favs on the handicap, 1/20 in the match betting.

#5 dcc

dcc
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

http://www.rlbet.co....lford-city-reds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users