Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Bit sad i know but....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Wilber

Wilber
  • Coach
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

Cant help laughing, Just turned on the TV and i am confronted with Tony Spence from Myton Warriors on Celebrity Wedding Planner, Go on Tony give it to um

Edited by Wilber, 11 January 2013 - 10:30 PM.

#2 Northern Sol

Northern Sol
  • 16,949 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

Two posts deleted. No need for abuse.

#3 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:57 AM

Is coaching an amateur RL team a sign of celebrity in 21st century Britain?

rldfsignature.jpg

#4 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

Exactly delude Pom, all the players coaches and staff down at myton really believe there ar celebs I see them in town and they all got attitudes like there are better then everyone else

#5 santa

santa
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Thought the programme summed dad & lad up very well, better fashion / dress sense than the bride ? Snatch the envelope of the bride, guess who wears the trousers in that house

#6 Isberg Ranger

Isberg Ranger
  • Coach
  • 613 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

Exactly delude Pom, all the players coaches and staff down at myton really believe there ar celebs I see them in town and they all got attitudes like there are better then everyone else

The only thing funnier than your constant whinging about Myton was seeing Sparks running around East Park throwing leaves in the air, like a loved up school girl.

#7 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

The only thing funnier than your constant whinging about Myton was seeing Sparks running around East Park throwing leaves in the air, like a loved up school girl.

Oi isberg ranger you got some sort of fetish and love for myton and there celebrity players , my thinking is you want to play for them but there won't have ya cause your no good at the sport or maybe your not celeb enough for them lmfao

#8 Isberg Ranger

Isberg Ranger
  • Coach
  • 613 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:30 AM

Oi isberg ranger you got some sort of fetish and love for myton and there celebrity players , my thinking is you want to play for them but there won't have ya cause your no good at the sport or maybe your not celeb enough for them lmfao

Yeah I love the club....your point being?

Myton was the first club I played for and now I'm back playing at the club. Personally I dont care how good I am at the sport. Thats not for me to judge, thats down to the players and coaching staff at the club to judge me on.

Your constant statements about the players down at the club are laughable. Since I rejoined the club the players and coaching staff have been spot on. Especially to any of the 2nd teamers that get called up to the first team.

I've seen statements from yourself such as "most hated" club in Hull, "players coaches and staff down at myton really believe there ar celebs", "they all got attitudes". Personally I've seen nothing that backs up these statements but I'm sure you'll enlighten us all at some point in time.

The club is and always has been a family friendly environment and if you had accepted the pint that was offered to you by another member of the Myton club a few months back, maybe you'd have seen that but then again we're all entitled to our opinions no matter how misjudged they are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users