Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Match odds?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

Anyone know if any of the betting sites are offering odds on this weekends matches? I'm only on sky bet and they have nowt.
I was looking at their World Cup odds and they have Italy at 1/125 for the tournament, so I'm guessing they don't realise that Italy is now made up of NRL players! I can't see them winning the thing but if I can find somewhere that will give odds on them making the quarters and semis it will be worth an early bet!!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#2 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 629 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

There 500/1 on Bet365!!

Edited by Cato89, 13 January 2013 - 08:33 AM.

#3 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 828 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

It's unlikely you will get friendly odds on the basis the bookies won't know the teams and won't be intrested unless they can earn a bob or 2

#4 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

There 500/1 on Bet365!!

That is def worth a daft each way!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users