Short name Oxford
Website www.oxfordrl.com
Founded 2012
Current details
Ground(s) Iffley Road
CEO(s) Tony Colquitt
Coach(s) Scott Naylor
Competition Championship One

Poor old Wikipedia, they can't get anything right or do they have a shocking rugby league news story.....

We Are Oldham Roughyeds

#2 oldham13

oldham13
  • Coach
  • 706 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

The Oxford RLFC website is worth a visit but it looks like Martin Roden forget about the last fours seasons in his playing career.

It is a shame Alex Thomson left but new challenge for both clubs.

Martin Roden – Assistant and Fitness Coach

The former Wigan and Leigh player combines a playing role along with being the club’s fitness coach.
“I'm delighted to be part of Oxford RL, rugby league is in my blood and to be given an opportunity to be part of something historic in Oxford is an honour and I’m looking forward to working with the club’s partners on the fitness and analysis side.”
Roden, who has a degree in sports science and works full-time with his own gym, added: "My professional background is in fitness, I've worked as a player under some top coaches but the thought of our link with Wakefield Wildcats and the Oxford Brookes University is very exciting.”
The added advantage of Roden’s skills to the squad as a player/coach, is his ability to personalise and tailor specific sports science for an individual so it benefits both player and the team as a whole

We Are Oldham Roughyeds

#3 roughyedspud

roughyedspud
  • Coach
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

well change it then.....anyone can edit wikipedia

OLDHAM RLFC
the 8TH most successful team in british RL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users