Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Todays Friendlies

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

surely that's wrong???? <_< <_<

Think somebody needs to worry about what is / could be happening at his home club rather than trying (and failing miserably) to score points off others ,)
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#22 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

On the face of it, a very good result for the Crusaders. Anyone here know how strong the York side were (i.e was it largely first teamers or were there a lot of triallists in it?)?

Clive Griffiths is one of the very best coaches out there and how he dosn t have SL job, I don t know. he did pretty well last year from a start up entry and if he has recruited well for this season, expect Crusaders to be very competitive.

#23 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,126 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

Think somebody needs to worry about what is / could be happening at his home club rather than trying (and failing miserably) to score points off others ,)

so what's happening at my own club? the truth or dave parkers version of events?????

some of our youngsters played really well yesterday and certainly look stars of the future, watch out for tom gilmore.............he'll be better than lomax and brough.
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#24 K.Loxton

K.Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

Wakefield ran riot in the first half against Fev and looked like scoring at will whenever they pleased.
A few interchanges at half time which saw Wakey fielding a front row with a combined age of 59, no Tim Smith or Paul Sykes either, a much more resolute Fev team for the 2nd half saw the game balanced up a bit more. Can't shake the feeling that Trinity put the cue on the rack but credit to Fev who look a very good team and have some handy players.

Was I watching a different match to you then?? Tim Smith was definately on in the 2nd half because I heard him swear several times when he put some very poor kicks in on the last! Featherstone were the ones who were chopping and changing and the young lads actually showed up well with a bit more fight.................Bit disapointed are we because you didn't score 60/70 against a part-time outfit?!
No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.
"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

#25 OMEGA

OMEGA
  • Coach
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

Don't be so precious, you obviously missed the bit where I said:

a much more resolute Fev team for the 2nd half saw the game balanced up a bit more.

credit to Fev who look a very good team and have some handy players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users