Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Match Report: Batley Bulldogs 32-16 Keighley Cougars

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Now up at www.batleybulldogs.co.uk

#2 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 632 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

http://www.batleybulldogs.co.uk/

the video

http://www.youtube.com/user/MICKY1920

Edited by RPH, 15 January 2013 - 11:24 PM.

#3 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 757 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

Thanks for the report and the video.Great to see action from the Mount.Looking at the video the pack looks considerably smaller.

#4 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

That was the noticeable thing yesterday. When Keighley were on top (which they were after the interval) we did look small in the forwards. That's why Alex Rowe's introduction was the key to us winning the game. He punched a lot of holes when he came on and it visibly lifted the entire team. It was a close thing between Rowe and Ash for MoM for me, but Ash had a great game yesterday - lots of hard running and encouragement to those around him. He played like a captain yesterday.

#5 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

I have to agree ash was fantastic yesterday. Good stints from rowe walmsley and walton too.

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#6 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 757 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

That was the noticeable thing yesterday. When Keighley were on top (which they were after the interval) we did look small in the forwards. That's why Alex Rowe's introduction was the key to us winning the game. He punched a lot of holes when he came on and it visibly lifted the entire team. It was a close thing between Rowe and Ash for MoM for me, but Ash had a great game yesterday - lots of hard running and encouragement to those around him. He played like a captain yesterday.

Ash is not what you would call a big guy, but,always seems to play above his weight.Guys ike that are invaluble.

#7 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,226 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Now up at www.batleybulldogs.co.uk

What was the attendance Chairman? I wouldn't expect so many for a friendly on such a cold day.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#8 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Wasn't announced BSJ. Not many though. Suspect you picked up the floating support yesterday.

Keighley looked like they brought about 20!!

#9 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

According to todays media the attendance was 517 - which I must admit surprised me as I guessed it at 400.

#10 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,226 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

According to todays media the attendance was 517 - which I must admit surprised me as I guessed it at 400.

Thanks. Cold day and a friendly 500+ isn't too bad.

Don't you just love summer rugby?
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users