Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Season Ticket Holders Meeting

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

I'm surprised that there have been no reminders about the meeting. It was resurrected and held for the first time for some years in 2012. I presume it's still on at the Lisdoonie at 7.30

What takes place apart from election of 2 Board members.

Posted Image

#2 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

Is it tonight?

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#3 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

It's still on the front page of the website and I'm sure it was in the mail last week. I can make it now so me and the wife will be there.

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#4 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

No other Nominations either. I'm surprised at this.

#5 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

I think it will be a quick meeting..lol

#6 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

lol i dont think anyone will question Phils or Keiths commitment to the club. They both did more for the club before joining the board than some members are doing now they are on the BoD..when's the debentures meeting?

#7 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

Is it 24th? Yeah they are good on the board. They get my vote.

#8 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

Thursday 24th January 7.30pm Lisdoonie.

Posted Image

#9 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

Why not have it on a Friday? I will try and be there but can't promise..

#10 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

I'll be there I want to see some of these directors put on the spot. I hope both nights are a good turn out.

#11 D11

D11
  • Coach
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

No one will question the voting tonight especially as there is no others standing so the meeting in reality is a none event.

The AGM will serve to ask the questions direct to the BoD that has already been asked on here but unanswered.

"we all make mistakes that's why they put rubbers on pencils"

#12 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

Work commitments (at Bristol) mean I won't be in attendance tonight but if anybody at the meeting has questions for me personally Phil Heighton will give you my mobile so that you can ring me during the week. I will be in attendance at the AGM a week on Friday.

Posted Image

#13 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

So the AGM is a Friday keith?

#14 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

The AGM is confirmed to be held on Thursday 24th January 7.30pm at the Lisdoonie

Posted Image

#15 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

No one will question the voting tonight especially as there is no others standing so the meeting in reality is a none event.

The AGM will serve to ask the questions direct to the BoD that has already been asked on here but unanswered.

Are members voted on and off again at the AGM or is it just the season ticket elected that stand down and have to be voted on again?

#16 D11

D11
  • Coach
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

The remaining Directors do not have to stand down at the AGM According to the Articles of Association they will remain until they stand down themselves or are voted off at an EGM.

"we all make mistakes that's why they put rubbers on pencils"

#17 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

So the AGM is a Friday keith?

No Mike it is Thursday - I wasn't thinking (as usual LOL). Either way I will be there :)

Posted Image

#18 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

Cheers keith it was confirmed tonight. I will try to make it but can't promise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users