Get the League Express Yearbook 2013/14, The Forbidden Game, All Blacks to All Golds and many more great Rugby League books at knock down prices in our Easter Sale on now at www.totalrl.com/shop but hurry, all offers end Sunday 27th April.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

NCL AGM

Tonights meeting postponed

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 jaguar

jaguar
  • Players
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

Due to adverse weather conditions, tonight's meeting has been postponed until Monday 21st January at 8pm. Leigh Miners Club.

#2 dys

dys
  • Coach
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

that means we have to wait another week for provisional fixtures? or they going to email them out??

#3 Spidey

Spidey
  • Coach
  • 411 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

I suppose there's no reason why Premier & Division One's fixtures couldn't be released but Division Two & Three's can be impacted by re-election votes & newcomer votes.. unless they would accept an email vote (which has happened once before I think)

#4 maxwel

maxwel
  • Coach
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

Being sent out tonight.
Its nice to be important, but never forget its important to be nice!!!

#5 bountyhunter

bountyhunter
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

anyone else know there fixtures as easy leeds seen to know therea on twitter they said they have mayfield saddleworth n st judes as there 1st 3 games

#6 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

Came out on a email this morning with a message that they are strictly not to be published anywhere as there is the possibility that they could change if any of the clubs found any major issues with them. The clubs had until the 21st Jan to respond and I presume the ok will be given to publish them at the AGM. If it is correct that East Leeds have published them then the wording of the email suggests they'll be up in front of the disciplinary and more than likely fined.

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

#7 Spidey

Spidey
  • Coach
  • 411 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

Statman, were they all divisions? I've not received a mail yet, but my club is in Division Three which (in theory) can be impacted by clubs votes

#8 barbara henderson

barbara henderson
  • Coach
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

I suppose there's no reason why Premier & Division One's fixtures couldn't be released but Division Two & Three's can be impacted by re-election votes & newcomer votes.. unless they would accept an email vote (which has happened once before I think)

Received Division 2 fixtures in today's post.

#9 jaguar

jaguar
  • Players
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

Came out on a email this morning with a message that they are strictly not to be published anywhere as there is the possibility that they could change if any of the clubs found any major issues with them. The clubs had until the 21st Jan to respond and I presume the ok will be given to publish them at the AGM. If it is correct that East Leeds have published them then the wording of the email suggests they'll be up in front of the disciplinary and more than likely fined.

I suppose it depends on which they received first - the fixtures or the email that told us not to publish/share them. If they get an early post, then they wouldn't have know not to share them, perhaps.

#10 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Statman, were they all divisions? I've not received a mail yet, but my club is in Division Three which (in theory) can be impacted by clubs votes

My apologies the fixtures weren't attached to the email, just a notification that they'd been sent out by post yesterday. Presume each club only got their divisions, that is what has happened in the past.

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

#11 jaguar

jaguar
  • Players
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

They can't really issue Division 3 until the new clubs have been voted in or not. Suspect they will be given out at AGM

#12 maxwel

maxwel
  • Coach
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

tonights meeting cancelled till 4th Feb
Its nice to be important, but never forget its important to be nice!!!

#13 barbara henderson

barbara henderson
  • Coach
  • 337 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:42 AM

They can't really issue Division 3 until the new clubs have been voted in or not. Suspect they will be given out at AGM

Voting papers being emailed to Club secretaries today, so result should be known by the weekend.

#14 nevillebartos

nevillebartos
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

tonights meeting cancelled till 4th Feb

Does the meeting get moved now it has been cancelled twice?

#15 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 438 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Nice one !

#16 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Voting papers being emailed to Club secretaries today, so result should be known by the weekend.

The RFL website says the two new clubs have been voted in .Also the four clubs seeking re-elections have also been voted back in.

#17 Walter

Walter
  • Coach
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

It's great to be back in the NCL :D

Look forward to seeing old friends once again.

#18 dinosore

dinosore
  • Coach
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

Welcome back Dave, are you still playing at Wilderspool? or back at Bennets rec.

#19 jonnyg28

jonnyg28
  • Coach
  • 637 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

Wilderspool would be a great addition to the NCL? Have a lot from Wizards gone over?

#20 Walter

Walter
  • Coach
  • 432 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Welcome back Dave, are you still playing at Wilderspool? or back at Bennets rec.

Thanks Bernard; we'll be playing at Monks Sports Club which is where Woolston moved to a couple of years ago.

Wilderspool would be a great addition to the NCL? Have a lot from Wizards gone over?

Wildersppol would be great but we have to be fair to Monks Sports who have welcomed Woolston a couple of years ago so to take the big games away from there wouldn't be right. Wilderspool goes at the end of this year to; most (not quite all) of the Wizards have come across apart from a few who retired at the end of last season. The link is going very well and there has been massive numbers at training. Hopefully we can have a good year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users