Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Dave Hull

Signed for Hornets

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 776 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

Former St Helens player Dave Hull has signed for Rochdale Hornets from Thatto Heath. He was promoted to Saints first team squad in 2007, but after a serious injury was released. Plays fullback and centre.

From League Weekly.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

#2 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

I'm really looking forward to the Saints game as a pointer to what sort of level the team can hit against a better opposition and then the Biffos who we will have to beat to get to the top spot.

Roll on the 25th!

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#3 ruffyed

ruffyed
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

Looking forward to the Law Cup game also but don't underestimate the Crusaders ....they've made some good signings and they too will believe that top spot is achievable . Think it will be any 2 out of the 3 to go up . .

#4 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

Yeah reading Ian Talbots comments he seemed pretty excited about this signing.
And Ruffyed i totally agree i think games between the 3 Hornets, Crusaders & The Roughyeds will be pretty tasty. Dont count out the Skolars and Scorpions i am sure they will put a couple of shock results in.

I do hope Gateshead have a decent season though, its about time really. There fans seem pretty positive about the season.
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#5 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

Played a few games for Swinton. Nice player but drifted away.

#6 groundsman

groundsman
  • Coach
  • 809 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Did you sign any other thatto players apart from Dave Hull ?

#7 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 776 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Sorry Groundsman, but there are that many new faces onboard this season I can't remember where they have all come from. So i will throw it open to the more Knowledgeable amongst us...anybody?

#8 dinosore

dinosore
  • Coach
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

Alex McLurg +Alex Trumper + i think Danny Davies finished the season with Thatto.

Simon Atherton from St.Pas with Jayen Sandford also from St.Pats on trial.

#9 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 776 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Alex McLurg +Alex Trumper + i think Danny Davies finished the season with Thatto.

Simon Atherton from St.Pas with Jayen Sandford also from St.Pats on trial.

Thanks for that Dinosore.