Easter - Town v Tax Dodgers

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 PLD

PLD
  • Coach
  • 516 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Sure I had heard the Town v Tax Dodgers game was to be on the Thursday night before Easter.

Club website has it down for Good Friday.

Anyone know for sure?

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

#2 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,269 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Tax Jammy Dodgers ???

#3 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

It's on the Friday just need confirm kick off

#4 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

its gonna be tough against the jampots this year you know, as they are a "lot closer to us now if not better". good old Deludedfans.com

#5 PLD

PLD
  • Coach
  • 516 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Thanks Scott

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

#6 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 632 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

you lot must be ###### off by tax dodgers beat in the final by double dodgers keighley then double dodging donny winning the double last year i tell you its the future

#7 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

you lot must be ###### off by tax dodgers beat in the final by double dodgers keighley then double dodging donny winning the double last year i tell you its the future

Ha ha the only difference between those two and you lot is firstly you haven't been to a final in the last couple of years, second you have never won a final, and third you never beat us once last season. So you lot can even make a complete mess of tax dodging!!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#8 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 141 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Ha ha the only difference between those two and you lot is firstly you haven't been to a final in the last couple of years, second you have never won a final, and third you never beat us once last season. So you lot can even make a complete mess of tax dodging!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! Are they still counting the Cumbria Cup as one of their major honours?
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#9 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

:lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users