Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

17 quid to get in at Featherstone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#41 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

At Fev, it's only £3 or so to watch the reserves.

Now that you've openly shown your true nature i.e. Rhinos Reserves, will you be lowering your prices accordingly?

What in accordance with your dole book???
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#42 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

What in accordance with your dole book???

eh?

#43 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

eh?

Do you struggle reading???

#44 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

Do you struggle reading???

No old son, struggling to understand the relevance of your post

#45 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

No old son, struggling to understand the relevance of your post

Same as every hunslet fans are struggling to understand why it's only fev who are up in arms cause we've got a couple of dual reg players.

#46 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

Same as every hunslet fans are struggling to understand why it's only fev who are up in arms cause we've got a couple of dual reg players.

It's failry apparent that

Erm, think you need to expand your horizons a bit and take in some opinion from the wider world, even the York supporting LRL bloke who was mega enthusiastic about DR thinks this is stretching it a bit

#47 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

It's failry apparent that

Erm, think you need to expand your horizons a bit and take in some opinion from the wider world, even the York supporting LRL bloke who was mega enthusiastic about DR thinks this is stretching it a bit

If its not all by fevs rules then its obviously wrong. The sooner you lot are in super league getting hammered every week the better and good ridence to you

#48 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

god knows what they,d say if we charged that. Plus you,ll pay to park the car on top of that.

Dont come then m8, a handful of Hunslet fans weynt make much difference anyway, certainly not as much as the fans i know that wont be going to Hunslet when Rovers play there because we dont agree with the feeder club rubbish

#49 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

i know that wont be going to Hunslet when Rovers play there because we dont agree with the feeder club rubbish

Really? I'd have thought you'd have mentioned it before.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#50 Penola

Penola
  • 600 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

Post Orifice Road no more = identity sold

#51 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

At Fev, it's only £3 or so to watch the reserves.

Now that you've openly shown your true nature i.e. Rhinos Reserves, will you be lowering your prices accordingly?

Boring hell fire

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#52 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

If its not all by fevs rules then its obviously wrong. The sooner you lot are in super league getting hammered every week the better and good ridence to you

What like you are now? Grow up! This won't effect us in anyway you will need 13 rhino players for it to effect our score against you. It's more to do with the game and where it's heading. Us Fev fans fought tooth and nail to stop the merger/feeder club situation with wakey and c@s and we succeeded. We know where this system is heading because we had it pushed upon us before.

#53 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

What like you are now? Grow up! This won't effect us in anyway you will need 13 rhino players for it to effect our score against you. It's more to do with the game and where it's heading. Us Fev fans fought tooth and nail to stop the merger/feeder club situation with wakey and c@s and we succeeded. We know where this system is heading because we had it pushed upon us before.

I can only aspire to be a Featherstone Rovers supporter, I don't think il ever get there the pedestal is just too high to reach!

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#54 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

I can only aspire to be a Featherstone Rovers supporter, I don't think il ever get there the pedestal is just too high to reach!

Our comments on the situation are not involving any ill feeling we just care for clubs in the champ but I guess you don't care but you will when you have to go to headingley to watch a rugby match.

#55 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,434 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Our comments on the situation are not involving any ill feeling we just care for clubs in the champ but I guess you don't care but you will when you have to go to headingley to watch a rugby match.

I know you do not mean it, but you have no idea how patronising this is have you?

#56 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

Were not on any pedestal we just want to watch our own team not a reserve team, if you think this will benefit Hunslet long term you are very much mistaken. Put it this way i hope you have plenty Rhinocerouses when we play you and i hope they all get injured

Edited by LOWFIELD, 06 February 2013 - 11:04 PM.

#57 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

I know you do not mean it, but you have no idea how patronising this is have you?

You just don't get it either do you? I guess you don't with you being a feeder club too. We've been there seen it and did everything to stop it. Just carry on you will see what I mean when it all goes boom.

#58 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

Were not on any pedestal we just want to watch our own team not a reserve team, if you think this will benefit Hunslet long term you are very much mistaken. Put it this way i hope you have plenty Rhinocerouses when we play you and i hope they all get injured

Please leave us to it, we don't care what you think

#59 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

You just don't get it either do you? I guess you don't with you being a feeder club too. We've been there seen it and did everything to stop it. Just carry on you will see what I mean when it all goes boom.

Hahahahaha my god you fev lot are the pits ' no pub intended ' you really do think your head and shoulders above every other rugby team in the country. Listen pal I can't wait for your sugar daddy to get bored of you and walk away. Your no different to any of the rest of us, any young kids round your area will sign for your bigger and more successful neighbours ie cas or wakey. as much as you hate to admit it you'd love to be I there situation rather than where you are now

#60 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

Hahahahaha my god you fev lot are the pits ' no pub intended ' you really do think your head and shoulders above every other rugby team in the country. Listen pal I can't wait for your sugar daddy to get bored of you and walk away. Your no different to any of the rest of us, any young kids round your area will sign for your bigger and more successful neighbours ie cas or wakey. as much as you hate to admit it you'd love to be I there situation rather than where you are now

Why would I want to be where wakey or c@s are? We have lost 4 games in three seasons in the league what have they done in 3 seasons? But I will tell you if we do get into SL we won't be in it just to make the numbers up like you are doing now in the champ. You are petty I care for the game and its clubs this system will eventually destroy the game outside of SL but like you have stated we will be in SL when you don't exist.Also let me know who as signed for c@s or wakey from us in the last 5 years please? I will tell you none.

Edited by thundergaz, 06 February 2013 - 11:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users