TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Floodlight Funding

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 D11

D11
  • Coach
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

Can we have monthly updates of the funds raised so far in the Development fund for the Floodlights

"we all make mistakes that's why they put rubbers on pencils"

#2 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

Can we have monthly updates of the funds raised so far in the Development fund for the Floodlights

Yes Neil - These will start to appear on the website soon. Off the top of my head the current figure is circa £17,000 with plenty of events planned in the next few weeks. A diary of events/fundraisers will also appear on the website. Myself and John Spoor will sort this out.

Posted Image

#3 D11

D11
  • Coach
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

Thats great news Keith Have we now sold more than 3 Vice President deals ?

#4 richie keay

richie keay

Tipping Comp Winner

• Coach
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

I

I believe Soss and yourself have dropped out of the Development fund, is this correct?
Posted Image

#5 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Not sure how you came about that information; perhaps after all the money we have put in over the last 2 years we need a break. Personally I have agreed a five year deal with Dalton and have agreed to a sponsorship deal with Dean Kelly for his trip to the States. You can only do so much!

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#6 D11

D11
  • Coach
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

I

I believe Soss and yourself have dropped out of the Development fund, is this correct?

I cannot speak for Mike but I certainly have not dropped out of the Development Fund, I would like to know why it would matter to you though ?

#7 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

Thats great news Keith Have we now sold more than 3 Vice President deals ?

Still just three - interest aplenty but no more takers.

Posted Image

#8 D11

D11
  • Coach
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

Would it be possible to name the People who are now the Vice Presidents

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users