Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sponsors Evening

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 D11

D11
  • Coach
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

The Web site is a little confusing on the sponsors evening the first line says Saturday 12th January 2013 but then goes on to say Friday the 18th
Hope its not too late to clear this up to maximize potential sponsors

Saturday 12 January 2013
THIS FRIDAY IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST NIGHTS OF THE YEAR
7.30p.m. LISDOONIE HOTEL FRIDAY 18th JANUARY
BARROW RAIDERS SPONSORS EVENING
Sponsor a Player
Sponsor a Players Kit (Shirts, Socks, Shorts)
Sponsor a Sod
Reserve A Hospitality Box
AND MUCH MUCH MORE
ALL WELCOME

Edited by D11, 18 January 2013 - 06:44 AM.

"we all make mistakes that's why they put rubbers on pencils"

#2 Phil. K

Phil. K
  • Coach
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

I think "Saturday 12 January 2013" is when it was posted on the web. A little missleading at first but all the information is there in the right place, hope the weather holds up and there is a good turn out

My name is Phil . . . . I am a Rugby League Supporter ! http://www.barrowrlfc.com

Posted Image

#3 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:19 AM

I thought it was tonight?

#4 Blue moon

Blue moon
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

It's quite confusing the way it is wrote on the website. Just had a look now.but it is tonight.

Edited by Blue moon, 18 January 2013 - 08:23 AM.

#5 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:10 AM

I must admit that I have just looked at the website and it is a little confusing as the first date you see is the posted date. Will see if this can be avoided on future postings.
I will start a separate post for tonight's event.
Cheers,
Keith

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users