Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

New Shirts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

How do we buy them if we live outside M27?
As it looks from the useless website, we can't.
Macron site is down, there is no way anyone from outside M27 seems to be able to buy merchandise.

It is no wonder ex players complain about the lack of commitment to the town of Swinton & Pendlebury, when the team train in Warrington, and play in Leigh., there seems to be a lack of focus in the M27 Area, I'm not sure why, given we are are a Rugby League area, perhaps the management can explain why?
Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#2 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

Why don't you phone the office 0161 794 6150 and talk to Ryan and he will order one for you.

Riggy

#3 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

I dont this Macron make them do they?
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#4 LionessTaz

LionessTaz
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

No Raven Sport provides the shirts, macron provide the outerwear that i can see.. But Ryan should be able to help in the office about getting the shirts

#5 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

How do we buy them if we live outside M27?
As it looks from the useless website, we can't.
Macron site is down, there is no way anyone from outside M27 seems to be able to buy merchandise.

It is no wonder ex players complain about the lack of commitment to the town of Swinton & Pendlebury, when the team train in Warrington, and play in Leigh., there seems to be a lack of focus in the M27 Area, I'm not sure why, given we are are a Rugby League area, perhaps the management can explain why?

I live in m28. Got myself loads of stuff over the years
Cost me a fortune in petrol!

#6 juliancaine

juliancaine
  • Coach
  • 440 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

Something must be happening to me i'm liking your sense of humour mark, the club do need to improve the website though. On a plus point since moving back to the m30 area from sherwood forest notts area i'll be back watching swinton lions this season (mostly home games) rather than watching the nottingham outlaws.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users