Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

membership cards

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 293 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

can some please tell me when the new cards are being issued only a week and half left to the start of the new season orderd mine in october said theyed be here for christmas now nearly end of january ???

#2 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

can some please tell me when the new cards are being issued only a week and half left to the start of the new season orderd mine in october said theyed be here for christmas now nearly end of january ???

You need to ring the club as only they can answer this

Edited by Maureen T-k, 22 January 2013 - 04:32 PM.

Im Fev and im proud

#3 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

It is getting close now to the new season thought they would be here Can't be used until Feb though so not too worried yet

#4 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

Feb is just over a week away remember!

#5 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Rang the club a couple of weeks ago after receiving an unsolicited "Next Generation Money" card through the post. Apparently they were meant to double up as a members card, but Next Generation Money slipped up and made no mention of Featherstone Rovers either on the cards or accompanying letters. If you've been sent one of these cards don't throw it away just yet, it might get you through the turnstiles without having to go via the office if it's not been sorted before the Leigh game.

#6 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

Mine came in post today

Thought they were a membership card and a probiz credit card all in one or does the credit card come at a later date ?
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#7 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 293 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

just recived my membership card today and i have to say they look cheap and rushed through no sign of probiz on the card not a patch on last years season ticket has there been a problem with the probiz cash card

#8 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Got to agree received one today other must be on its way. Last two years was quality but these are poor and need the printer sorting out No Probiz card so don't know what's happened

#9 GARY....S

GARY....S
  • Coach
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

It's a piece of plastic to get you into the ground....not a piece of art
"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

Posted Image

#10 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

Thats not the point....we are a semi professional club with an excellent off field team, the very least is the club can issue or make sure a decent looking card is issued which has basically cost people a minimum £150 - theres one posted on the facebook group its smudged, half the border is missing and its not been cut straight, peoples are similar also - it looks like a child has designed it or has been rushed out either way craig poskitt has acknowledged it is untidy looking and there are issues with the printers so hopefully a few words will be adminstered or a new printers found

#11 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 293 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

so are these cards just a put you on untill the probiz chip and pin cards are issued or have they been scraped ???

#12 johnh

johnh
  • Coach
  • 245 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

Will it get me through the gate on matchday? Yes. " End Of " as far as I'm concerned.
Matt - send us some players from Tonga

#13 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,000 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

Will it get me through the gate on matchday? Yes. " End Of " as far as I'm concerned.

will it get through my letterbox before matchday
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#14 fevrhino

fevrhino
  • Players
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Just got my silver membership card through post today with a letter saying that the DVD is ready for me to collect from the club shop but the car sticker isn't ready yet. Does anyone know which DVD we will get ie home games, away, playoffs etc. or will we get the 3 disc season review set?

#15 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Don't know what has happened this year but for people who haven't got them is getting late I think someone from the club will let us know what's gone wrong with the season ticket situation this time because they are now very open with things and are prepared to admit if something hasn't gone right

#16 fevrhino

fevrhino
  • Players
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

I've got my card that is the main thing the other stuff isn't too important In my opinion i Must admit it was a bit of a relief when it came. Sunday can't come quick enough now COME ON ROVERS

Edited by Maureen T-k, 30 January 2013 - 02:41 PM.

#17 PontyRover

PontyRover
  • Players
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

I've been for my DVD it was just home games, not great to be honest, a £10 DVD in a plastic sleeve for the extra money from bronze. The sound quality on DVD is poor as well it keeps jumping gets annoying.

Edited by Maureen T-k, 30 January 2013 - 02:39 PM.

#18 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

will there be a list of members at the turnstyle for those who have not received their cards? I don't think my dad has his yet and there is onyl tomorrow.
I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#19 Mr Hammond

Mr Hammond
  • Coach
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

I phoned the office today cos mine's not turned up yet and they've put my name on list. Your dad will only be on the list if he's let they know it's not arrived, obviously.
Pure Green Heaven, Hammonds Mint Sauce

#20 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 293 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

can't believe one postal day left before start of the new season and some folk have not recived there new cards yet i have to say got mine this week just the card in an envolope with no with comps even went to the old address even though filled the new membership slip in with my new address good job i know who got my old house and they forward it on to my new address not very good service at all this time round

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users