Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Chris Kemp (Hawkman in Tractorland)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Andreus Gordo

Andreus Gordo
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

Just been speaking to Kempys wife Pat and he's been really ill for 2 months now and this week was rushed into Swindon Hospital with suspected Meningitis. He had a Lumbar Puncture done yesterday and they found some strange cells in his spine.
Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery.
If he gets any worse me and Juve are going to go down to Wiltshire

#2 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

Sorry to hear this , keep us informed Gordo , and lets hope he makes a full recovery , cheers Rick

#3 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

Terrible news, be sure to pass on my regards & well wishes to him & his family if you can Gordo...

Top bloke, was a regular poster to the forum back in the day, and a proud member of the famous hunslet supporters team!!

keep us updates Gordo...

#4 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

All the best to Chris!

Hope yo see you at game this season Gordo!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#5 Andreus Gordo

Andreus Gordo
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

Been in touch with Chris over the weekend and he is slowly improving and is really chuffed by you lads wishing him well, he's still in dock on a drip but it seems to be going the right way, thank goodness
I'll be down this year Gaz, Juves mate that plays Guitar in Tsienna has looked into our history and wants to be a Hunslet fan, and my girlfriend wants to come too. Bring the season on!

#6 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Been in touch with Chris over the weekend and he is slowly improving and is really chuffed by you lads wishing him well, he's still in dock on a drip but it seems to be going the right way, thank goodness
I'll be down this year Gaz, Juves mate that plays Guitar in Tsienna has looked into our history and wants to be a Hunslet fan, and my girlfriend wants to come too. Bring the season on!

Will be good to see you mate first pint is on me!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#7 pooliehawk

pooliehawk
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

I wish him all the best, lets hope for a full recovery....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users