Stadium update

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 995 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

Has anyone any news on the stadium as the knew season is comming up fast, I had a look down the other day and was supprised on the progress so far, one area that I was concerned about was the lack of seating for the grandstand, when is this to be installed as we only have a couple of weeks to our first home match, is the work on schedule/time, electronic scoreboard, scratching shed, and pitch all being worked on, and perimeter fence looks good, keep up the good work. :)

#2 kieran

kieran
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

Heard this rumour a few times, that the 10th Febuary Home game against Halifax will be played at Halifax instead of workington..therefore we will be at home against halifax last game of the season.

Going to Reverse the fixture because our stadium isnt suitable to play in yet... Anyone confirm this or not?

#3 rockerlad

rockerlad
  • Coach
  • 598 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

I have heard the same, only good thing is that it gets one of the hardest away fixtures over and done with early on.

#4 TOWN TILL I DIE

TOWN TILL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 550 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

http://www.newsandst...errerPath=sport

All systems go for first home game on the 10th, not sure where the false rumours came from

#5 rockerlad

rockerlad
  • Coach
  • 598 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

Sellafield like most rumours

#6 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

You should know by now not to listen to the Jameaters Rockerlad!!
There won't be any jealousy over the fact it's being paid for by money that was for their superstadium will there??
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users