- - - - -

well done bradford city

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,452 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

reminded me so much of when we beat widnes that afternoon to get to wembley, great scenes for their loyal fans
Posted Image

#2 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

Superb effort, superb performance, really deserved it, they were the better team second half, got it down and played, kept the ball, and looked good on the break, they hit the bar and caused Villa problems!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Superb effort, superb performance, really deserved it, they were the better team second half, got it down and played, kept the ball, and looked good on the break, they hit the bar and caused Villa problems!

Would be good to see an underdog final Gaz :o

#4 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,452 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

agreed gaz, think villa are a club in freefall and will be relegated and then the american owner will bail out....shades of Leeds United
Posted Image

#5 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

I thought Villa were awful Steve, too many kids under too much pressure, they looked like rabbits in the headlights, really lacked any ideas second half, shame for such a massive club! But fair play to City totally deserve there place in the final!

Chelsea vs Bradford final, you heard it here first ;)

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#6 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

Who would believe it a 4th tier team in a final, great effort by City.

So hope Swansea beat this horrible lot tonight.

#7 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

Too much money in f'ball nowadays , thats why the players are up there own ar5es , 7 n half grand to put that Bradford squad together , best thing thats happened in f'ball for a long time........

#8 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

Too much money in f'ball nowadays , thats why the players are up there own ar5es , 7 n half grand to put that Bradford squad together , best thing thats happened in f'ball for a long time........

Same with the BHOYS in Champions League mate. Look at City and Chelsea squad money wise compared to ours and we are in the last 16.

#9 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

We know what we are

Posted Image

#10 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

We know what we are

Posted Image

Chelsea filth must be proud 2nite!!! K/o'd by the sheep then booting a kid........TOP CLUB
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#11 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Chelsea filth must be proud 2nite!!! K/o'd by the sheep then booting a kid........TOP CLUB

an absolute disgrace i only hope the FA now throw the book at him for such a diablocal boot to the kids ribs,anger frustration is no defence for that , i hope the kids parents sue him and chelsea benetez shaking his head at the sending off john terry kicking off on the sidelines aswell,im with u macca chelsea ,#### of the south, noticed the fans of chelsea on here keeping very quite and so they should nobody can defend the indefensible only a lengthy ban would or should surely follow and give the club a really heavy fine

#12 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

an absolute disgrace i only hope the FA now throw the book at him for such a diablocal boot to the kids ribs,anger frustration is no defence for that , i hope the kids parents sue him and chelsea benetez shaking his head at the sending off john terry kicking off on the sidelines aswell,im with u macca chelsea ,#### of the south, noticed the fans of chelsea on here keeping very quite and so they should nobody can defend the indefensible only a lengthy ban would or should surely follow and give the club a really heavy fine

Can't defend Hazard for doing such a stupid thing, but was hardly a "diabolical boot to the kids ribs" I'm pretty sure if a professional footballer kicked some one intentionally in the ribs whilst down on the floor they would snap in two? He tried to toe poke the ball out of his clutches, whilst the ball boy for some treason laid on the ball, which he did as the ball popped out the other side, im pretty sure he would have caught the lad too, which is why i cant defend it but, never in a million years was it a "diabolical kick to the ribs".

As for fining the club can't see why they would be fined? I don't think it's states in the FA rules that clubs get fined when a clubs player gets a straight red card?

Was just a another sad incident which has dragged football through the mire again, as for the match Swansea were the better team and fully deserved their victory, hope them and Bradford enjoy the occasion, nice to see two different clubs at Wembley.

#13 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

Was gunna watch the game on the radio , but did'nt bother in the end , saw what happen on the news and to be fair both clubs are to blame here , ballboys told to waste time , players thinking there something else , cheat at all cost to get to wembley , just about sum's most sports up that!

#14 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

Can't defend Hazard for doing such a stupid thing, but was hardly a "diabolical boot to the kids ribs" I'm pretty sure if a professional footballer kicked some one intentionally in the ribs whilst down on the floor they would snap in two? He tried to toe poke the ball out of his clutches, whilst the ball boy for some treason laid on the ball, which he did as the ball popped out the other side, im pretty sure he would have caught the lad too, which is why i cant defend it but, never in a million years was it a "diabolical kick to the ribs".

As for fining the club can't see why they would be fined? I don't think it's states in the FA rules that clubs get fined when a clubs player gets a straight red card?

Was just a another sad incident which has dragged football through the mire again, as for the match Swansea were the better team and fully deserved their victory, hope them and Bradford enjoy the occasion, nice to see two different clubs at Wembley.

Of course it was diabolical a grown man kicking a kid while he was on the floor. Typical Chelsea/Hun nazi loving f£&?!-/. Must be so proud to be a Chelsea fan right now. And yes we know what you are and at least we have a chance if 2 clubs to keep the trophy on these shores without your help. #### of the earth.

#15 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 886 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

I'm no football fan, but it's heartening to see clubs like Bradford City getting to a major final with little more than the small change from people's back pockets, and gives a little hope to us all. There are indeed parallels with our "Wembley Run" for the 1997 Plate Final. I guess there was a lot of money to be made on tipping a Bradford-Swansea final at the start of the season !!

Incidentally, on Tuesday night I was shown a ticket by someone who had been to the Chelsea-Arsenal Premier League match last weekend ... face value £64 !!

Sixty Four Quid !! That's four times our admission prices !! Can anybody seriously suggest that it provides four times the entertainment value ??!!

#16 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:33 AM

I'm no football fan, but it's heartening to see clubs like Bradford City getting to a major final with little more than the small change from people's back pockets, and gives a little hope to us all. There are indeed parallels with our "Wembley Run" for the 1997 Plate Final. I guess there was a lot of money to be made on tipping a Bradford-Swansea final at the start of the season !!

Incidentally, on Tuesday night I was shown a ticket by someone who had been to the Chelsea-Arsenal Premier League match last weekend ... face value £64 !!

Sixty Four Quid !! That's four times our admission prices !! Can anybody seriously suggest that it provides four times the entertainment value ??!!

Not at arsenal no it's the worst stadium for atmosphere in the whole of the UK. I have tickets for. Celtic v Juventus and they were £42 in the last 16 of the Champions League so how they can charge that is shocking. Best league in the world? Not 1 player from the EPL was in the team of the year.

#17 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 886 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

The match was at Chelsea Robbo. £42 doesn't sound too bad for a Champions League last 16 match (though I wouldn't pay it!) ... then again I did pay £45 each for two tickets to watch a volleyball semi-final at the Olympics !! :wacko:

#18 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

The match was at Chelsea Robbo. £42 doesn't sound too bad for a Champions League last 16 match (though I wouldn't pay it!) ... then again I did pay £45 each for two tickets to watch a volleyball semi-final at the Olympics !! :wacko:

I know it was at Chelsea I was talking arsenal's pricing for the Chelsea game.

#19 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

I know it was at Chelsea I was talking arsenal's pricing for the Chelsea game.

#20 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

GAZ it doesnt matter how u dress it up its still an attack with the boot on a ball boy a slip of a kid being kicked by a highly paid pro he could have walked around him and got the ball that way,like i saidhit him and the club very heavy as a warning to others that sort of behavior is just not accetable bringing the game into disrepute is certainly in the games hand book whereby the club as employers are responsible for thier employees am i right there is no defence think the police will take a very dim view of this ,i hope civil charges follow , if u or i had done that in the street we would of been arrested and witnessed by well millions now , so i think ur in a minority mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users