Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

well done bradford city

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

GAZ it doesnt matter how u dress it up its still an attack with the boot on a ball boy a slip of a kid being kicked by a highly paid pro he could have walked around him and got the ball that way,like i saidhit him and the club very heavy as a warning to others that sort of behavior is just not accetable bringing the game into disrepute is certainly in the games hand book whereby the club as employers are responsible for thier employees am i right there is no defence think the police will take a very dim view of this ,i hope civil charges follow , if u or i had done that in the street we would of been arrested and witnessed by well millions now , so i think ur in a minority mate

This 17 year old slip of a lad , who as been mentioned as being a Swansea directors son , mentioned on tweeter that he was gunna waste time before the game kicked off , and i think most players would have reacted same as Hazard to be honest , no wonder he was rolling round like he'd been shot , when he see's footballers doing it week in , week out , FIFA arn't much better

Edited by Blackbeard, 24 January 2013 - 11:33 AM.

#22 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

I'm changing my opinion about it all now. The lads 17 year old and the son of a shareholder of Swansea. He put on twitter before the game that he was gonna do what he did. Blatant cheating in my eyes, maybe hazard should have leathered hom a bit more
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#23 SPARTACUS

SPARTACUS
  • Coach
  • 925 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

Was gunna watch the game on the radio , but did'nt bother in the end , saw what happen on the news and to be fair both clubs are to blame here , ballboys told to waste time , players thinking there something else , cheat at all cost to get to wembley , just about sum's most sports up that!

May the FORCE be with you.
Top Bombing - Ave it son.
ITS SPITTIN !!
Its not bloody TIDDLEYWINKS ya know !!

#24 SPARTACUS

SPARTACUS
  • Coach
  • 925 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

how many games av u "watched" on the radio Rick !?
May the FORCE be with you.
Top Bombing - Ave it son.
ITS SPITTIN !!
Its not bloody TIDDLEYWINKS ya know !!

#25 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

Depends how many buns he's had 😃😃😃😃
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#26 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

By the time the valves have warmed up i usually catch the second half and its colour Big Al not B/W, who needs sky 3D when your mind can wander..... :blink:

#27 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

This 17 year old slip of a lad , who as been mentioned as being a Swansea directors son , mentioned on tweeter that he was gunna waste time before the game kicked off , and i think most players would have reacted same as Hazard to be honest , no wonder he was rolling round like he'd been shot , when he see's footballers doing it week in , week out , FIFA arn't much better

still no excuse rich role model NOT does this now replace racism soory i hold my opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users