RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Premier Sports Subscription

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 mbrogden

mbrogden
  • Players
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

I have just been chatting to a Premier Sports Rep and using the promo code BOWLS you will get the 12 month subscription for only £80 and £20 of that will go to your nominated team. The code can also be used for a 2 month subscription at £9.99

Edited by mbrogden, 23 January 2013 - 10:08 AM.

#2 gary high

gary high
  • Coach
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

Can this be given to your Amateur Club?

#3 mbrogden

mbrogden
  • Players
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

This is what it says.

"Premier Sports will give £20 of every annual season ticket for BOWLS back to your club of choice to develop youth in the game. You save 20% on cost of annual while your club gets £20 from Premier Sports. A win win"

You type in your preffered club rather than a "pick-list" so u could assume that any club in the country is eligible

#4 robmac

robmac
  • Coach
  • 512 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

i told them that i was cancelling and got it for £3.99 a month

#5 lifer

lifer
  • Coach
  • 265 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

So did i, but only in the close season, its back up to full price when the rugby starts again...

Edited by lifer, 24 January 2013 - 08:10 AM.

#6 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,441 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

I think you will find that the £20 that they return to your nominated club is for Bowls clubs to be used for youth development. See http://www.lovebowls.com for more details.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#7 Sp1der

Sp1der
  • Facebook
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

I caned it when the season finished with all sorts of offers promised but there was nothing for me to watch on it. Just rejoined again using code NHL to get free connection and £9.99 a month deal

The Barrow v Doncaster final is on again this Thursday before the Fax V Shef

Sp1der

#8 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

I'm not sure when my subscription runs out - or does it? Do you have to cancel or otherwise it keeps running? I like the channel and as I am home most Thursday evenings I get to watch plenty of Aussie stuff on Friday/Saturday as well as the Thursday night matches.
Superb value for anybody who loves their RL.

Posted Image

#9 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,441 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

I'm not sure when my subscription runs out - or does it? Do you have to cancel or otherwise it keeps running? I like the channel and as I am home most Thursday evenings I get to watch plenty of Aussie stuff on Friday/Saturday as well as the Thursday night matches.
Superb value for anybody who loves their RL.

I was in the same boat Keith. I tried sending e-mails to find out when my subscription ran out but got no answer. In the end I rang up at 10p per minute to try and cancel it so I could start again with the bowls package but it had been automatically renewed on 15th January for £95. If you don't cancel 30 days or more before the subscription ends they automatically renew it.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#10 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

I was in the same boat Keith. I tried sending e-mails to find out when my subscription ran out but got no answer. In the end I rang up at 10p per minute to try and cancel it so I could start again with the bowls package but it had been automatically renewed on 15th January for £95. If you don't cancel 30 days or more before the subscription ends they automatically renew it.

Thanks Keith. I suspected it would just keep rolling but at £95 for a year I personally think it is tremendous value. I guess they will have already took the cash for this year.
There are four of us in my house who normally watch the matches on a Thursday night so it costs us around £27:25 each for the full year. I also watch the vast majority of Aussie matches so am quite happy with it.
In the lead up to xmas I took my grandson to watch Newcastle play QPR and it cost £40 for my ticket alone so in comparison with that it is a superb deal.

Posted Image

#11 HP Beans

HP Beans
  • Coach
  • 310 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Thanks Keith. I suspected it would just keep rolling but at £95 for a year I personally think it is tremendous value. I guess they will have already took the cash for this year.
There are four of us in my house who normally watch the matches on a Thursday night so it costs us around £27:25 each for the full year. I also watch the vast majority of Aussie matches so am quite happy with it.
In the lead up to xmas I took my grandson to watch Newcastle play QPR and it cost £40 for my ticket alone so in comparison with that it is a superb deal.

Keith,I'm not sure if you are aware or not but Premier sports have not yet confirmed that they have the NRL for this coming season.

I cancelled mine straight after the Grand final and will not be getting it back unless they confirm NRL?

#12 steve75

steve75
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

Just spoken to them and the £9.99 offer only applies for two months and it will then be £9.99 a month anyway so I can't see the saving personally!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users