Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

RLWC13 unveil Marriott Hotels & Resorts as official partner

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

Doesn't the advertising take into account the ip addresses you last visited and then the advertisement comes up which relates to that. For example mines ebay a lot of the time. Rioman has some explaining to do ;)

Anyways great news for RL been a positive week thus far.

#22 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,475 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

This is good news. A decent hotel chain with a significant profile.

#23 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Mine's advertising some old bird who apparently only lives three miles away from me. :o

I get that one a lot, bit ropey looking if you ask me!

Oddly enough, I get them same bird wherever in the country I log on and she's still 3 miles away. I think I might have a stalking problem.

Back to Marriott, excellent news. Massive worldwide chain associated with our sport, superb :)

#24 Kol

Kol
  • Coach
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

I work for Marriott in Spain and I'm delighted. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users