Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Spain

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

I see our lads are jetting off to Spain this weekend for a bit of team bonding and intensity training. I think this is a great idea. It will help the new lads settle in and the heat should provide us with greater fitness levels. Just hope we don't play cracking rugby on a dry pitch because I doubt we will get one over here any time soon๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„. They should have gone to Greenland for pre season training ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by thundergaz, 24 January 2013 - 01:06 PM.

#2 ProBono

ProBono
  • Players
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

Whilst C@S are training with Everton FC.
Improving their kicking game maybe?

#3 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

I see our lads are jetting off to Spain this weekend for a bit of team bonding and intensity training. I think this is a great idea. It will help the new lads settle in and the heat should provide us with greater fitness levels. Just hope we don't play cracking rugby on a dry pitch because I doubt we will get one over here any time soonํ ฝํธ„ํ ฝํธ„ํ ฝํธ„. They should have gone to Greenland for pre season training ํ ฝํธƒํ ฝํธƒํ ฝํธƒ

Or Ponty park.

#4 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,776 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

I see our lads are jetting off to Spain this weekend for a bit of team bonding and intensity training. I think this is a great idea. It will help the new lads settle in and the heat should provide us with greater fitness levels. Just hope we don't play cracking rugby on a dry pitch because I doubt we will get one over here any time soonํ ฝํธ„ํ ฝํธ„ํ ฝํธ„. They should have gone to Greenland for pre season training ํ ฝํธƒํ ฝํธƒํ ฝํธƒ

Or Greetland! If anyone has played up there on top of the moors, they'll know what I'm on about!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users