Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hull FC - FREE SHIPPING CONTINUES UNTIL SUNDAY

Club media release

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

Following a flurry of orders from Black and Whites supporters on www.hullfcshop.com this week, Hull FC Retail will continue to offer free postage on all online orders until midnight on Sunday.

Available for the club’s brand new 2013 merchandise ranges and last year’s sale items, it will see any fan who buys online over the next five days have their products delivered direct to their door free of charge!

Plus, did you know you can also save even more money by taking advantage of the club’s offer of the week on www.hullfcshop.com?

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

#2 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,613 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:17 PM

I wish I'd read this thoroughly before packing up and setting off to Zeebrugge for my free ferry. <_<

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#3 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,319 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

I wish I'd read this thoroughly before packing up and setting off to Zeebrugge for my free ferry. <_<

You could be a bit more adventurous JB. Get yourself shipped out on Saturday's Helsinki/St Petersburg Ro-Ro.

Not that I'm suggesting you should be shipped out as far as possible of course ;)

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#4 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,655 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

Wonder if free shipping is included in my order of a set of rugby posts...

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#5 1976PMJwires

1976PMJwires
  • Coach
  • 9,433 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Wonder if free shipping is included in my order of a set of rugby posts...

There in Huddersfield :P

#6 southstand loiner

southstand loiner
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

There in Huddersfield :P

he may be returning them to huddersfield :D
ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.
does life get any better .

#7 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,655 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

Only two?

How disappointing.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users