Farewell

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CommunityRams

CommunityRams
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

As you may or not be aware today is my last day at Dewsbury Rams.

I would just like to say a big thank you to all staff, players, coaches and supporters over the last few years and wish the club every success.

I have really enjoyed every part of my time here and the work that we have carried out in the community has set very strong foundations, links and partnerships within our schools, community and local clubs.

I will be here to support the team when i can and we should all constantly "shout loud" to support and promote the team as much as possible.

Up The Rams!!

James Stephenson :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dewsbury Rams
Community Rugby League Coaching

Dewsbury Rams RLFC. Tetley's Stadium, Owl Lane, Dewsbury, WF12 7RH
Registered in England No. 2245573.
Tel: 01924 465489, Fax: 01924 437201, Web: www.dewsburyrams.co.uk
Posted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,652 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

As you may or not be aware today is my last day at Dewsbury Rams.

I would just like to say a big thank you to all staff, players, coaches and supporters over the last few years and wish the club every success.

I have really enjoyed every part of my time here and the work that we have carried out in the community has set very strong foundations, links and partnerships within our schools, community and local clubs.

I will be here to support the team when i can and we should all constantly "shout loud" to support and promote the team as much as possible.

Up The Rams!!

James Stephenson :D

Thanks for your splendid work james - sad to see you go, but good luck for the future.

#3 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 835 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

+1
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#4 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,275 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

All the best owd lad.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users