Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Ground Improvements

ways and Means

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

Can someone buy the camera man a better camera? I wouldn't mind paying extra for HD quality when I watch a match dvd. Quality isn't good at all. There's your ground improvement.

Oh and i am sure the sound sync is out on the fev v wakey dvd. Commentator says who has the ball long after the ball has been given.

Edited by ROVERS FOREVER, 22 January 2014 - 07:23 PM.

#42 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:51 PM

Take the dvd bak to shop if its out of sync they might be able to sort you a new copy out

#43 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:43 PM

Take the dvd bak to shop if its out of sync they might be able to sort you a new copy out

Cheers, will do.

#44 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:09 PM

I have had just the odd request for pickles for the  jars this year. The jam , marmalade and other goodies will be ready the home match in two weeks time. Remember all proceeds are for ground improvements.

Ricardo

#45 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:27 AM

Many thanks for the two jars that were returned at the weekend. It is very much appreciated, i will keep fully informed of the total and other fund raising activities. Dont forget I will being giving jars out at the next home match. Usual place at the steps to the terracing at the Post Office Road end of the ground

#46 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:12 PM

Purchased supplies yesterday and today. Jam , Marmalade. Lemom Cheese, Mayonaise and sweet Pickle.

Thanks for the other jar that has been returned recently. still counting the contents of returned jars

#47 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

Car boot full of goodies ready for tomorrow. Pick up a jar, drop off a jar or simply make a donation. Will be at the steps to the terracing at about 2.15. Please help the volunteers complete the latest ground improvements. Got lots of  goodies at college as well ready and waiting.

#48 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:04 PM

Many thanks to the kind people that picked up jars and returned jars. It was a bit hectic the Blood Pressure folk being present as well.
I would like to apologise for poor labels today, this will be rectified for the next home game. (Printed them on the wrong side.)
I will keep you informed regularly of what is happening and the proceeds.(£50 donated last week)

#49 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:22 PM

the contents of the two jars were counted and a massive amount of £39 :01  put to the funds. With a few quid added £46 is ready for Team Covo.

#50 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

Can we start a a donation for the fev.tv camera? Want HD quality not 1990 cam quality.

#51 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 275 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:30 PM

Random post on here but im travelling up from Workington on saturday never been to the ground before, where's best spot for a pint pre game?.... I'm glad were not playing fev this time
bluewhitearmy

#52 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,125 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

Random post on here but im travelling up from Workington on saturday never been to the ground before, where's best spot for a pint pre game?.... I'm glad were not playing fev this time

Rovers clubhouse once you are in the ground, or they're beer outlets around the ground. There Is also the last orders on Station lane near the railway crossing
Im Fev and im proud

#53 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,717 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

Can we start a a donation for the fev.tv camera? Want HD quality not 1990 cam quality.

Can we start a donation for the fev photography team?  ;)

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

#54 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 194 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

Fair point Chris. Surprised you werent taking team photos. That kind of annoyed me wonder why they didnt select you pal.

#55 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:23 PM

just had a count up of a bag of money that was given to me late on Monday night. £9.23. I shall be at my usual perch on Sunday fishing for folk to take jars. All contributions no matter how small will make a huge difference to the current ground development works. Show the volunteers that we as fans appreciate the fantastic work that is being done for the benefit of future generations of Featherstone Fans.
We all have different sized pockets and different length arms.

#56 PonteBlue

PonteBlue
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:32 PM

Good to meet you today Ricardo...I"ll have the jar back with you soon.

#57 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:50 AM

great stuff. Likewise Ponteblue.

Another jar returned last night  £4 53

#58 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

Many thanks to the fans who collected jars from me at the match last night. There are now some 50 jars in circulation. Two were returned last night and the contents are now counted ready for team Covo, £12.29 which is brilliant  news. All the jars are donated by myself and all the proceeds are for the ground improvements.

There have been requests for pickles but these have been a little unpopular. Jam and Marmalade will be available at home matches until the end of the season. I shall be at the steps to the terracing to give out jars and take full jars back or simple donations.

Many thanks for your continued support

#59 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

Thanks go to Stuart Jodrell for his marvellous effort in his evelope scheme which raised in excess of £3000. Thanks to all who made contributions nomatter how much. big cheers to you all. hope the team match this on sunday with a brilliant performance

#60 PonteBlue

PonteBlue
  • Players
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:56 AM

Hi Ricardo,

Do you know how much was raised from the donations made on the supporters busses which went to Leigh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users