Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Ground Improvements

ways and Means

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

Another £34 ready for delivery to team Covo

#82 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

As the season is drawing to a close, very sadly, we need to remain focused on Fund Raising during the close season. The collection of Foreign coins and notes and old English money will continue.

Jars are already available at the following locations Leeds City College Technology Campus opposite the Merrion Centre, White Rose Optical Wakefield City Centre and the Last Orders Featherstone. There is also the opportunity at South Elmsall at South Elmsall Travel.

There is a jar hopefully being placed at Crofton High School.

To help maximise this brilliant idea and opportunity I have several large sweet jars available. Outlets are required. If you could take responsibility to look after a jar please contact me so arrangements can be made to let you have one. The more jars are out there the greater is the opportunity to raise funds from the public who do not attend matches.

Lets show the hard working volunteers that we really care about Featherstone Rovers.

#83 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:15 PM

Well what a weekend game it was. A big very well done to the lads for the effort that has gone in.

I have counted the contents of the jars and is ready to give to Team Covo.

An amazing £189 will be handed over as soon as possible.

I shall be in my usual place at about 2:30 ish to collect foreign coins and to receive jars have a natter or make a donation. Thanks again for your generosity.

Ricardo

#84 Darren Hill

Darren Hill
  • Coach
  • 370 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:15 AM

Hi Richard

I pledged £10 on Facebook to the stand fund when I did my ice bucket challenge, but I'm not sure who to give it to. Is it ok to give it to you on sunday at the game and will you ensure it goes into the fund.

Thank you, Darren

NL2 GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2007
CHAMPIONSHIP WINNERS 2010
Championship Winners 2011
Championship Champions 2011

#85 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

no problems what so ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic