Rugby League World Cup 2017 Tours – Register Your Interest Now!
Join TotalRL.com, League Express & Rugby League World at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup in Australia, New Zealand & Papua New Guinea! Click here for more info

Rugby League World
FREE 2016 Fixture Guide
League Express

Rugby League Yearbook 2015-2016

Photo
- - - - -

Ground Improvements

ways and Means

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#141 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 04:44 PM

Continuing tomorrow and Thursday 8.30am meet to re paint the seats in the main stand. 

The fourth and final coat of the first section will be finished by  Thursday

Then I will start all again on the left side seats ( 252 seats ). these need sanding down and 4 coats of paint.

Final job is to screw 2 rubber grommets under each seat to deaden the sound when they are dropped down, so over 1000  

Anyone that is a good painter is more than welcome to join and help with the ground improvements

Lots of photos on Fev Rovers facebook page 

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#142 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 01:02 PM

As we are well aware the stand work is almost complete. however the ground work is an on going requirement of the club, as assets need maintaining and materials purchased. I will be continuing with my jars for a few years.
Jars may be returned to the club at any time during opening hours. More jars will be available at the first home game of the regular season.

Up the Rovers and a very Happy Christmas to every one of you.

Ricardo

Edited by Ricardo Taylor, 17 December 2015 - 10:06 AM.

#143 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:34 AM

If you have a jar to return please drop it off at the club shop and I will collect them.

the 2016 campaign will start in February at our first home league game of the season.

Regards and all the very best for 2016

Ricardo

#144 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:33 AM

Many thanks to the fans that have returned jars this week and at the match yesterday. The 2016 campaign starts officially at the first home league game of the season where I shall be at my usual place at the cottage end of the ground.
As usual I shall keep you all informed of the running total as the season progresses.

Thanks for you continued support it is very much appreciated

#145 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:56 PM

As we are at home to the Hawks this Sunday, it presents an opportunity to drop off your jars at the club shop.
Four jars were returned at the last game and with my bits left over a further £12 will be handed over shortly.

Labels are ready and the list is ready for the next campaign. Jars will be procured shortly so if you have an special requests please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you.

Regards and UTR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users