Odds !

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

I knew someone would use the old "one off game" thing. Well we now have a much stronger squad backed by the use of Widnes players should we need them, so that pretty much negates that argument.

#62 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

I knew someone would use the old "one off game" thing. Well we now have a much stronger squad backed by the use of Widnes players should we need them, so that pretty much negates that argument.

DKW I'm not knocking your team far from it. I hope you Cumbrian teams do stay up because you will bring more to the champ than some champ clubs. It was just when oracle was saying his team would and should beat x.y and z that's all. I was just letting him know it wouldn't be as easy as he thinks/ thought it will be.

#63 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

He's a barrow fan I think,but hes deluded if he thinks any game in this league will be easy for any of us. Your reply wasnt to him though.

#64 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

He's a barrow fan I think,but hes deluded if he thinks any game in this league will be easy for any of us. Your reply wasnt to him though.

I appologise it was ment for him 😄😄😄

#65 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 8,099 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

I do hope you stay up though because I wouldn't wish any team to be relegated into the league of oblivion.

That's not what you said on the Fev forum where you said you hoped Fev would throw games to get certain teams relegated ! Make your mind up.

#66 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

That's not what you said on the Fev forum where you said you hoped Fev would throw games to get certain teams relegated ! Make your mind up.

If you read the post properly I said I want 2 feeder clubs to get relegated that's all I said I never mentioned any specific clubs. I would rather 2 feeder clubs go down than 2 who are standing on their own 2 feet and trying to build a successful club on their own.i don't wish relegation on any team ever not even the carpet carriers but 2 have to go down and I would rather it be a link up club than a club that as gone it solo.

Edited by thundergaz, 30 January 2013 - 12:22 PM.

#67 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

Last season did you want clubs using Dual reg to stay up over clubs not using that system?

#68 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

Last season did you want clubs using Dual reg to stay up over clubs not using that system?

DKW I have nothing against the DR system if its used properly ie injuries. How ever I'm totally against the link ups but my gripe is more to do with the RFL than any club. The SL clubs get enough money as it is without scraping the under 23s etc. They continually waste money on imports etc. If the SL clubs can't survive when there is no relegation and a massive pay out from sky then they don't deserve to survive IMO. But I'm worried about our game and clubs that are not in the elite league with these link ups we all know its for the RFLs and SL clubs benefit and not for clubs like yourselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users