Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

leigh prodiction score

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,040 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

i think they were frustrated by our performance today. i lost count of the number of players yapping at the ref.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#42 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

Got to say apart from the game yesterday I enjoyed DPs and feisals speeches they were very upbeat.The 2 comments that stood out were DPs comment on lamont that had me in stitches😄😄😄. And feisals comment towards DP and the team.

Edited by thundergaz, 04 February 2013 - 01:14 PM.

#43 ROVERS83

ROVERS83
  • Coach
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

Impressed 1-17
is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

#44 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

Got to say apart from the game yesterday I enjoyed DPs and feisals speeches they were very upbeat.The 2 comments that stood out were DPs comment on lamont that had me in stitches. And feisals comment towards DP and the team.

What was said?

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#45 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

What was said?

Just DP said the thing that stands out the most with lamont was his ###### 😄😄. ( but he put it better than that) Feisal said along the lines of anything DP needs to make the squad better he can have it and we are wanting to win all 3 this season. ( which is to be expected but it was the way he came across. He seems all for Fev to me and a genuine nice bloke from what he said yesterday).
The bit that's missing was meant to say bum😄😄

Edited by thundergaz, 04 February 2013 - 02:25 PM.

#46 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

Just DP said the thing that stands out the most with lamont was his ###### . ( but he put it better than that) Feisal said along the lines of anything DP needs to make the squad better he can have it and we are wanting to win all 3 this season. ( which is to be expected but it was the way he came across. He seems all for Fev to me and a genuine nice bloke from what he said yesterday).
The bit that's missing was meant to say bum

I got what you meant. ;) Cheers. :D

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#47 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

Lagoon looked bigger and better with little queuing .

Little queueing? We gave up after waiting 10 mins with the 5 deep queue hardly moving. Plenty of others did the same. Takings must have plummeted since stopping the cans and going to draught.

#48 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

Little queueing? We gave up after waiting 10 mins with the 5 deep queue hardly moving. Plenty of others did the same. Takings must have plummeted since stopping the cans and going to draught.

we have our own opinions on that mate.its obvious 4 staff can pour cans quicker than a draught pint.the club is trying on all fronts to be more professional but Rome wasn't built in a day.the new till was causing problems but this will be sorted before we play Barrow.the queue's were caused by folk standing around the bar after getting their ale instead of moving away and letting others in to get served.stick with it we're doing our best ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users