League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

3 Feb - Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers - KO 3pm

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Voted Warrington Wolves (12 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Castleford Tigers (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,545 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

Discuss the game here.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 5,968 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Wire to hit 3 figures. Cas to look with envy at the impact Wigan made on Wire's defence.

#3 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,901 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

eh?

Wire 38 Cas 10
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#4 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,433 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

Warrington by - oh dear. Could be a VERY unhappy opener for Cas'.

#5 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,027 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

Warrington, by 22-24.

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#6 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,901 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

I really don;t see why people are pretending that Cas are as bad or worse than last season. We have very little depth I agree and over the course of the seaosn we will need to be lucky with injuries, but first game of the season, with no injuries we are much stronger than last year hence why I don't think it will be the 3 figures (idiot) that at least one poster is presuming.

edit - sorry I've got it now, Wire beat and nilled Wigan, therefore they must be superhuman

Edited by Kenilworth Tiger, 28 January 2013 - 03:28 PM.

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#7 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

bait

#8 MADREDNIGE

MADREDNIGE
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

wire 88 c&$ NIL all being well !

#9 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,901 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

wire 88 c&$ NIL all being well !

wow, they're all out today aren't they

Posted Image

#10 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

yet you keep biting.....

#11 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

Any side with Rangi Chase in is going to score points but I don't think it will be enough to beat the Wire, Wire by 10 - 20 points.

#12 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,435 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

Just hope we get the win. First game of the season - who knows how it could go. Glad it's a home game.

#13 1976PMJwires

1976PMJwires
  • Coach
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

Warrington to score at least ten tries

#14 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,664 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

I really don;t see why people are pretending that Cas are as bad or worse than last season. We have very little depth I agree and over the course of the seaosn we will need to be lucky with injuries, but first game of the season, with no injuries we are much stronger than last year hence why I don't think it will be the 3 figures (idiot) that at least one poster is presuming.

edit - sorry I've got it now, Wire beat and nilled Wigan, therefore they must be superhuman

If you play like you did against us wire will get 150 we were by far the best team that day and you guys were very poor. If we hadnt of brought the young uns on in the 2nd half we would of beaten you guys by 20 points so I dread to think how many wire will get.

Edited by thundergaz, 28 January 2013 - 07:33 PM.

#15 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 5,968 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Come back to me after the game. Of course they won't get to 3 figures. It was hyperbole. Get back in your box.

#16 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,768 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Reading this thread, General Custer springs to mind.

As to the game, 44-12 to Wire.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#17 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,901 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Come back to me after the game. Of course they won't get to 3 figures. It was hyperbole. Get back in your box.

oh I see - clever

Posted Image

#18 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,901 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

you guys were very poor.

So poor that even Superleague Fev couldn't beat us [robin evans mode] owd cock [/robin evans mode]

Posted Image

#19 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,664 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

So poor that even Superleague Fev couldn't beat us [robin evans mode] owd cock [/robin evans mode]

Did you go to the game? If that had been a competitive match you would of lost to us again 😄😄😄

#20 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,768 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

Has a game thread been locked before?

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users