Photo
- - - - -

3 Feb - Hull KR v Catalan Dragons - KO 3pm

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Voted Hull KR (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

2. Catalan Dragons (6 votes [54.55%])

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

3. Draw (2 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,748 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

Discuss the game here.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,088 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

I predict a delayed kick off as, to a much a trumpeted fanfare, Tony Larvin parachutes onto the Craven Park pitch from his own private helicopter, but alas, the bag he's carrying containing his first investment of a million £5 notes splits open and the contents scatter far and wide. Everyone in the ground clamour to pick up as much money as they can apart from a few hardy souls in the South Stand who are, sadly, too far away to see what's going on.

Hull KR 18 Les Cats 20.

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

_60052630_bentham.jpg    "Forward pass, head and feed to New Zealand.....What's that Mr Sutton?, no we can't go to the f***ing video ref!"

#3 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 6,333 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

No Dureau, and so Dobson will dictate the game. In bad weather he'll kick them to death.

#4 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,157 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Catalan, by 4-6.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#5 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,544 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

I'm sitting on the fence here and saying a draw.

#6 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,726 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

I predict a delayed kick off as, to a much a trumpeted fanfare, Tony Larvin parachutes onto the Craven Park pitch from his own private helicopter, but alas, the bag he's carrying containing his first investment of a million £5 notes splits open and the contents scatter far and wide. Everyone in the ground clamour to pick up as much money as they can apart from a few hardy souls in the South Stand who are, sadly, too far away to see what's going on.

lol

#7 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

I'm sitting on the fence here and saying a draw.

At Craven Park thats called the North Stand.

#8 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,570 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

At Craven Park thats called the North Stand.

Very good :)

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#9 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,570 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

Hull KR 18 Les Cats 20.

That's not that far removed from the stuff he used to come out with back when he was a teammate of mine.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#10 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

Not a clue with this game. Had Dureau been available for the Dragons I would have been tempted to go for them, even though they had a naff away record last season. But he isn't and I've no clue as to how good Bosc is these days. I have even less idea of who is actually playing for Hull KR this season.

#11 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

The excitement is building nicely on the better of the river.

Greg Eden is a slight doubt having sustained a hamstring injury in training so he'll be closely monitored and with three days to go we're all hoping he'll be fine.

I can see Craig Hall continuing at stand off and partnering Dobson. Our back line should include Dave Hodgson, Liam Salter and Omari Caro with a centre spot still up for grabs.

The forwards are a free-for-all really as everyone has performed well in pre-season, although I'd be going with Paterson, Tuimavave and Griffin without doubt.

I think we'll go pretty well. I'm in Belfast this weekend watching the mighty Hull Stingrays ice hockey team so will get back for kick off just in time to see us collect an opening day two points!

Rally round the Robins...

#12 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,157 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

Catalan squad: Brent Webb, Damien Blanch, Leon Pryce, Zeb Taia, Thomas Bosc, Olivier Elima, Ian Henderson, Rémi Casty, Steve Menzies, Louis Anderson, Greg Mounis, William Barthau, Eloi Pelissier, Daryl Millard, Mathias Pala, Julian Bousquet, Jamal Fakir, Jason Baitieri, Vincent Duport.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#13 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,157 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

Hull KR squad: Liam Salter, Omari Caro, Rhys Lovegrove, Graeme Horne, Adam Walker, Cory Paterson, Con Mika, Evarn Tuimavave, Jordan Cox, George Griffin, Josh Hodgson, Mickey Paea, Keal Carlile, Craig Hall, Michael Dobson, David Hogdson, Greg Eden, Sam Latus, Lincoln Withers.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#14 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

The excitement is building nicely on the better of the river.

Greg Eden is a slight doubt having sustained a hamstring injury in training so he'll be closely monitored and with three days to go we're all hoping he'll be fine.

I can see Craig Hall continuing at stand off and partnering Dobson. Our back line should include Dave Hodgson, Liam Salter and Omari Caro with a centre spot still up for grabs.

The forwards are a free-for-all really as everyone has performed well in pre-season, although I'd be going with Paterson, Tuimavave and Griffin without doubt.

I think we'll go pretty well. I'm in Belfast this weekend watching the mighty Hull Stingrays ice hockey team so will get back for kick off just in time to see us collect an opening day two points!

Rally round the Robins...

Is Eden a doubt hearing he's got a strain.

#15 Konkrete

Konkrete
  • Coach
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

Just spotted that KR have signed Cory Paterson from NQC. He's been a stand out player for me in the last couple of years. Very strong runner with a good off-load.
Integrity is shown when no-one is looking.

#16 ShotgunGold

ShotgunGold
  • Coach
  • 863 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

:lol: :lol:

#17 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,088 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

Pretty much one way traffic first half.

Hull KR 2 Les Cats 22. Menzies hat trick.

(Well, Blunderside says hat trick, BBC website ssys a brace.)

Mika drops ball, try to Les Cats.

2-26.

Edited by Old Frightful, 03 February 2013 - 03:59 PM.

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

_60052630_bentham.jpg    "Forward pass, head and feed to New Zealand.....What's that Mr Sutton?, no we can't go to the f***ing video ref!"

#18 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,088 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

Dobson ovee, 6-26.

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

#19 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,088 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

Hodgson (J) over, 12-26.

The excitement builds in East Hull.

Edited by Old Frightful, 03 February 2013 - 04:21 PM.

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

#20 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,088 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

Caro scores, 18-26. :o

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users