Photo
- - - - -

3 Feb - Bradford Bulls v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats - KO 3pm

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Bradford Bulls (9 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Voted Wakefield Trinity Wildcats (8 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

3. Draw (1 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,687 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

Excellent performance by the Bulls. Wakefield looked well off the pace; a bit similar to Hull against Leeds on Friday.

Early days but very promising.

Solid performance in all sections of the team. Good offloads, plenty of effort and we coped well under the swirling high ball.
Two "old boys" turned back the clock ... Nick Scruton and Chev Walker were outstanding up front. Jarrod Sammut got the MOM award. I'd have taken him off after an hour, we need to keep him fit until Luke Gale can return; we are down to the bare bones at halfback.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#42 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,605 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

Having seen both teams in pre season games against Leeds, Bradford and quite comfortably. Scruton and Walker look good in the forwards,whilst the half back pairing of Sammut and kearney worked well.

Excellent performance by the Bulls. Wakefield looked well off the pace; a bit similar to Hull against Leeds on Friday.

Early days but very promising.

Solid performance in all sections of the team. Good offloads, plenty of effort and we coped well under the swirling high ball.
Two "old boys" turned back the clock ... Nick Scruton and Chev Walker were outstanding up front. Jarrod Sammut got the MOM award. I'd have taken him off after an hour, we need to keep him fit until Luke Gale can return; we are down to the bare bones at halfback.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day ;)
Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#43 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Well I didn't expect that.

First off, we got everything, including the bounce of the ball, whether or not we deserved it is a matter of personal opinion.

But I was very impressed, I can't get carried away but I was amazed to see we were actually creative. Top job today Bradford.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#44 Forever Trinity

Forever Trinity
  • Coach
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

Thought the Bulls played us off the park today they got the total rub of the green, I thought Thaler was exceptionally poor but had been consistent I am certain here would have only been one winner and they have the two points already.

#45 Konkrete

Konkrete
  • Coach
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

Very pleased with that effort. Strong in all areas, quick off the line, creative at half and lots of successful offloading. I thought we looked very fit as well. Sammut and Walker stand out players, Kear and Scrutes not far behind - Fosters kicking = like having Deacon back. Very reassuring.

Only the first game but definitely reasons to be cheerful.

Trin looked a bit slow to be honest. Not sure of the sermingly deliberate tactic of attacking the ball helped as they kept knocking-on when they weren't even in possession, strange one that. And Cockayne continues to be a first class prat.

Impressed by Reece Lyne for the visitors.
Integrity is shown when no-one is looking.

#46 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,163 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users