Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Blakeway and Mclocklan

Hunslet

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

Intersting to see that they have left Hunslet. Reason given 'released or turned down new deal.' Where next for what to my mind were two good players.

#2 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

Intersting to see that they have left Hunslet. Reason given 'released or turned down new deal.' Where next for what to my mind were two good players.

I would have thought blakeway would retire now he must be 50 πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.

#3 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

You might be right TG. I keep forgetting I'm 79. Hoping to do GG on Sunday though. Time goes so quickly one tends to forget that other people are ageing. You expect them to be the same as you last saw them. Cheers.

#4 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,000 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

You might be right TG. I keep forgetting I'm 79. Hoping to do GG on Sunday though. Time goes so quickly one tends to forget that other people are ageing. You expect them to be the same as you last saw them. Cheers.

maybe they've been replaced by 19 year olds from the rhinos
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#5 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Blakeway has returned to ameteur game and playing for normy knights this season - unsure if doing some coaching with the knights as well

Blakeway is 29 years old by the way

Edited by elppaxr2i, 30 January 2013 - 12:23 AM.

#6 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

Blakeway has returned to ameteur game and playing for normy knights this season - unsure if doing some coaching with the knights as well

Blakeway is 29 years old by the way

Wow only 29 he's been around for ages he must be another Stanley gene πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

#7 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,905 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

I didn't mind either Blakey or Joe Mac when they were with us..... At that time they did a job.
But neither, even on their best form, would be good enough for this rovers team.

Wonder if Joe Mac is still with the girl he was with back then???? :D :D :D .... she fancied me y'know!

Edited by Robin Evans, 30 January 2013 - 08:32 AM.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#8 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

I didn't mind either Blakey or Joe Mac when they were with us..... At that time they did a job.
But neither, even on their best form, would be good enough for this rovers team.

Wonder if Joe Mac is still with the girl he was with back then???? :D :D :D .... she fancied me y'know!

Did she happen to have a white stick and a Labrador robin πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

#9 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,905 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

Can you not remember her??? oooo she was gorgeous! :D :D :D
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#10 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

Can you not remember her??? oooo she was gorgeous! :D :D :D

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ honestly robin I can't remember her I know I've seen her but just can't remember what she looked like. There is too many of the Fev players women in the club house after games it's like a shopping mallπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

#11 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

Robin, tha owt to be ashamed o" thissen. Did she wear white ankle socks?.

#12 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

When I was a lad girls used to wear white ankle socks until they were around 15. Happy memories.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hunslet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users