Season kick-off

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

Just been on Twitter and seen a tweet saying that the NW Evening Mail are to do a 16 page pull-out on Saturday for the Barrow Raiders start of the season. I hope the T and S are thinking along those lines as well!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#2 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

News and Star will do one for the Superstars down the road and we may get a column somewhere but don't bank on it!!
Have you seen the Rooney (the less famous and talented of the three) interview on the BBC website? Star quality that boy!!! ;)
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#3 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

I wouldnt hold your breath Keith :( but good luck to Town. Heres to a great season, we must all stick together and support the team we love, there will be highs and their will be lows this season, but lets get behind the lads and support them whatever comes our way. We have had some bad times but we have also had some bloody good times. Up The Town

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users