Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Fan's Rant/Ramble.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

Have you gor something on your mind about the game or Hornets or someone else in the game, here or Worldwide? Here's your chance to get it off your chest!

We're trying to get a piece in every programme from a fan. Positive, negative as long as it's not personal of course, a quiz question, a query about the laws of the game, write it down and email it to me or the club and we'll get it in the programme. There must be loads of topics out there so get on your computer and send it in.

My email is andy.pugwash@live.co.uk

By the way, if anyone has any history of the Law Cup I'd appreciate it if you could send it to me for the Law Cup game at Spotland. It needs to reach me by February 7th at the latest, the same for the rants or rambles as well please.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#2 eclecticsheep

eclecticsheep
  • Coach
  • 754 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

Hi, I just wondered how you could find out which players Hornets RL had signed up for 2013 on the "Hornets" website, there seems to be a dearth of information/photo`s Puggy...you are making us look good! Come On Oldham!

#3 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

NAME SPONSOR 1 Wayne English Wheatsheaf Centre 2 Gaz Langley 3 Owen Livesey AAA Pest Control 4 Tony Stewart 5 Dave Sutton 6 Paul Crook Phil & Mick Bull 7 Steven Roper Jim Stringer 8 John Cookson Cameron Heap 9 Alex McClurg 10 Warren Thompson 11 Chris Baines 12 Dayne Donoghue Shaw Mitchell 13 Jordan Case 14 Alex Trumper 15 Benji Lloyd 16 Danny Davies 17 Martin Waring 18 Gareth Frodsham 19 Andy Ainscough 20 Joe Bate 21 John Walker 22 Mike Ratu The Loyalists 23 Dave Hull BDL 24 Mark Goodman 25 Simon Atherton 26 Dave Llewellyn 27 Jayden Sandford 33 Lewis Sheridan 34 Fraser Jones Lake 35 Ryan Brown 36 Andy Unsworth Mr Critchley 37 Barry Clarke 38 Jack Knowles 39 Liam Whalley 40 Will Chadwick

To sponsor a player and recieve tannoy announcemnts, printing in the programme and recieve the players shirt at the end of the season, please contact the office!

This is the up to date list of players signed and their squad numbers along with the person sponsoring that player. I don't have photos yet but if they come available I will put them up.

Pugwash.

Edited by Pugwash, 31 January 2013 - 01:42 PM.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#4 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

Puggy, just an idea, but could you/the club get all the current squads twitter account details allowing the fans of the club or other clubs to follow the lads and keep intouch with them. Most SL clubs do this, with Leeds even putting there twitter domain names on the back of the players one off charrity shirts they wore last year.

https://www.google.c...ge%2F24;586;304
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#5 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

This thread is to ask people o write a small piece for the programme but it's just getting bogged down with requests etc. Can we get back on topic please. I will take your request up with the club Filipo.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#6 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Oh sorry pugwash upsetting your thread. Good luck with your programme production.. You can be a right slapped ###### at times..
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#7 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 983 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

I can't write anything Puggy, it's just not a skill I've got but a good piece would be on the girls team from Hollingworth High, they've won two national championships.

If I can have a rant then I'd just like to say it's an absolute bloody disgrace that you can't get peas with your pie at a game, see if you can get some one to sort it please mate. Also, although it's not too bad in the summer the toilets are freezing in the winter, any chance of a fan heater or something?
Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#8 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

I've already got contact' details for their teacher so there will be a piece on the girls in an up and coming programme.

Fillipo, I'm not a slapped **** I just want this thread to be for the programme, I've said I'll get the details you want and may well use it in a programme. This is all something to rry and make the gameday experience a little better by doing something different from other clubs. All I want is for people to start their own threads for stuff like this, you never know someone may already have the stuff you need!

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#9 Lakeside

Lakeside
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

I ve not been coming on here long but the Pugwash poster seems to be a really obnoxious individual male/female?

Is the person from former Communist Russia?

#10 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

No but he's slowly making this forum a ghost town.
Phil Bull.

#11 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

No but he's slowly making this forum a ghost town.

OK, if that's the case then my affiliation with this message board is over, I hope you can muster an administrator between you and get in touch with John Drake. I've always said that I'll never do aything to harm Hornets in any way, shape or form and it now appears that I'm doing that.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#12 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:00 AM

OK, if that's the case then my affiliation with this message board is over, I hope you can muster an administrator between you and get in touch with John Drake. I've always said that I'll never do aything to harm Hornets in any way, shape or form and it now appears that I'm doing that.

Pugwash.

Having yet another tant i see. Get a grip Puggy!
Phil Bull.

#13 Lakeside

Lakeside
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:39 AM

Pugwash.

Good decision

#14 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:26 PM

so are you going to do it lakeside or are you just going to carry on being negative

Good decision

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users