Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Which strip to wear?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,704 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

The following link is for a list of all league matches and says which strip each team must wear.

http://www.therfl.co.../kit_directives

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#2 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

funny that Keith i'dve thought Worky wouldve been wearing Widnes 2nd strip most of the games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .... before anyone starts its a joke :rolleyes: :lol:

Lee

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#3 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

i was waiting for that one haha.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#4 LeeF

LeeF
  • Coach
  • 740 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

Have you seen the Widnes change kit? Nobody would wear that one

#5 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

Have you seen the Widnes change kit? Nobody would wear that one

:lol: :lol:
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#6 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,704 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

funny that Keith i'dve thought Worky wouldve been wearing Widnes 2nd strip most of the games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .... before anyone starts its a joke :rolleyes: :lol:

Lee

Lee you're going to have to tell that lass of yours to move to Workington from Whitehaven as you are getting like them!!! :lol: :lol:

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#7 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

Lee you're going to have to tell that lass of yours to move to Workington from Whitehaven as you are getting like them!!! :lol: :lol:

Keith how very dare you :( :( :o :lol: :lol:

She supports Barra now mate and she has given up jars of the raspberry sticky stuff ;) :D

Oh and I work in Runcorn just over the bridge from Widnes and use the big tescos regularly where they have a Vikings clothing stall on the way in......have to say I love the away strip...very snazzy :)

Lee

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users