widnes player
widnes player
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#3 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

That'll do...but that fifth widnesite would sneak nicely into the halves !!! I'd go with that though .

Edited by DavidM, 30 January 2013 - 10:06 PM.

#4 widnesrlfc

widnesrlfc
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:34 AM

We have Mellor,Gore,and Tom Gilmore as halfbacks available maybe?We have Phelps,Dean,Marsh,and Declan Hulme as centres but I am unsure on fitness of Marsh and Phelps.

#5 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 349 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

What about thacks?

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#6 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,980 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

What about thacks?

Suspended for this match back for Halifax match.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#7 widnesrlfc

widnesrlfc
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

Looks like you have Kavanagh,Davies,and Declan Hulme.Looks like Betts rates young Alex Gerrard like me over these 2 props.

#8 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 349 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

Suspended for this match back for Halifax match.

I think you'll find he's playing!

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#9 town82

town82
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

He has a two game ban, one taken off for widnes friendly so one to go!?!

#10 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 349 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

Bans were reduced in line with SL bans for similar offences and the Widnes game counted as 2

#11 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 881 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

it was in wed nights star he wasnt playing so it has now changed?
what about big walne and coyle any word on them 2 playing? im sure tonights or tomorrows star will say but I cant wait!!

#12 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

I think Walne will be playing dont have a clue on coyle

#13 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 845 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:52 AM

Coyle was training last night and looked ok so think he could be playing. But i think oggy and charlo will have a better idea after saturday mornings training session.

#14 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

It says in times and star that luptons starting at six so if he is playing there who's gonna play 7

#15 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

You'd think Lupton n Coyle. If so who will kick goals ?

#16 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

Wouldn't have a clue mate I think Forber is the only goal kicker we have cause I don't think coyle kicks goals

#17 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

Lupton can kick and as much as I would imagine he wouldnt want the duties Brett Phillips is a very good goalkicker!!
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#18 town82

town82
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

Brett carter can kick goals

#19 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

I have heard there waitin to see is Brett can play cause he is ment to be ill

#20 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,980 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

Bans were reduced in line with SL bans for similar offences and the Widnes game counted as 2

Could we not get Acton's reduced as well then?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users