Injuries

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,664 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

Have we got most of our players back now? I know we're still waiting for Sam and Haley but I guess they are going to be out for quite a bit with the injuries they got.

#2 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:08 AM

Have we got most of our players back now? I know we're still waiting for Sam and Haley but I guess they are going to be out for quite a bit with the injuries they got.

You could always dip into the loan/DR market if necessary. :D

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#3 The Phantom Horseman

The Phantom Horseman
  • Coach
  • 247 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

Daryl said before the Cas friendly it would be a week or two into the season before Tim Spears would be back. Ben Hellewell mised that game with a collarbone injury and I'm not sure there's such a thing as a minor collarbone injury so don't know if he's fit for Sunday? If not might be the Hpeworth/Hardman combo at full back/centre. Not seen any news on Hodson's hamstring or Saxton's back. Anyone able to shed any light here?

#4 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Today's Express showsthat Saxton, Hodson and Helliwell are back. Haley, Smeaton and Spiers still missing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users