• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 21,897 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

Just to let people know (Quote from the BBC website):

With the new season getting underway in February, the Super League Show returns to your screens on Monday 4 February, with expert analysis of the opening weekend.

The show then moves to a regular slot on Tuesday afternoon (1330, BBC Two).

Super League Show

Monday 4 February: 1330-1415, BBC Two

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#2 brooza

brooza
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

Ah, so wherever I am in the country, I need to tape it. Shame there's no evening showings
St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#3 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 21,897 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

These appear to be the national repeat times. Episode 1 is listed here as being shown as follows:

04/02/2013
23:35 – 00:20
Super League Show
2013, Episode 1

Highlights include Leeds v Hull FC, St Helens v Huddersfield and Warrington v Castleford.
BBC One
North East & Cumbria, North West, Yorks & Lincs, Yorkshire only

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#4 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 21,897 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

In fact, I've just noticed that the two BBC webpages contradict each other. A fine start!

#5 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Ah, so wherever I am in the country, I need to tape it. Shame there's no evening showings

If you have sky at whatever the heck time the first showing is, you could watch it on the bbc1 regional stations.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users