New Programme, New Design, New Editor, New Price for 2013
Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:19 PM
• Liam Finn writes his first column taking over the reins from former captain Stuart Dickens
• Featherstone Rovers Chairman Mark Campbell outlines his thoughts for 2013
• Head Coach Daryl Powell reviews pre-season and looks forward to his fifth season in charge
• Craig Poskitt reviews what has happened in the close season and outlines his vision for 2013
• Commercial Manager Paul Taylor welcomes our new commercial partners for 2013
• New League of Nations Feature looking at players representing 20 different nationalities
• The Rovers Hall of Fame cover story by Terry Jones
• The Fev Fans View
• Community and Foundation Update by Laurabeth Jaggar
• View from the Cross Bar with Vic Johnson
• Pillars of the Earth by Mark Kirkby
• Thoughts of a Fev Player with Ben Hellewell
We intend to make the Featherstone Rovers programme not only the best in the Championship but we want to rival many Super League sides for quality and content. To celebrate the launch of the programme we have reduced the price from £3 to only £2!
Look out for programme sellers throughout the ground on Sunday and please give us your feedback on how to improve!
Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:12 PM
Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:14 PM
Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:19 PM
Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:43 PM
Hope you enjoy the read Colin!
Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:05 PM
Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:14 PM
think i will start buying it now
Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:46 PM
Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:54 PM
Buy the official Rovers 2013 Yearbook, out now!!!
Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:45 PM
Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:48 PM
Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:58 PM
The new price & format seems to have created a great deal of interest.
Oh well, I will get one at the next game.
Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:13 PM
Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:14 PM
Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:52 PM
If anyone has a spare copy , let me know please
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users