Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

New Programme, New Design, New Editor, New Price for 2013

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

I guess its hard to order the right amount when you do not know what the demand will be till the crowd comes. I got one and it is very good looks much more sharp

Edited by Maureen T-k, 04 February 2013 - 05:11 PM.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#22 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,126 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Just managed to read through the programme and would like to say well done to all concerned, enjoyed reading through all the interviews etc. Well worth the money
Im Fev and im proud

#23 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Disappointing really , after the big build up & the advertising round the ground & they run out more than 15 minutes before the start of the game with lots of people still queuing to get in

If anyone has a spare copy , let me know please :D

I've still got mine if you want it.

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#24 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

Disappointing really , after the big build up & the advertising round the ground & they run out more than 15 minutes before the start of the game with lots of people still queuing to get in

If anyone has a spare copy , let me know please :D

Some thieving person pinched mine from my seat. Would have made good headlines in the next programme, if I had copped him.

#25 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 403 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

I arrived early and got one. Congratulations on the new programme, from 'the editor of 'T'other side'!. Anyone who couldn't get one, just slip me £20 in the post!! :rolleyes:

#26 Ackydave

Ackydave
  • Coach
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

Like the layout and the content...and the price is right. Well done Chris and everyone involved.

#27 bigjohn

bigjohn
  • Coach
  • 975 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

I think its spot on apart from the font size my eye are not as good as they used to be, having said that I bought one at Leigh last year and could not read it at all the font size was so small.

#28 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 403 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

I think its spot on apart from the font size my eye are not as good as they used to be, having said that I bought one at Leigh last year and could not read it at all the font size was so small.

That's because we crammed so much information into it! ;)

#29 bigjohn

bigjohn
  • Coach
  • 975 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

That's because we crammed so much information into it! ;)

:-) Thats Better lol

#30 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 403 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

:-) Thats Better lol

:) :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users