2. The Australain $ exchange rate. Far fewer journeymen Aussies coming over meaning more opportunities for homegrown players
3. RFL taking steps to improve their marketing. They aren't going to hit with everyone but they are certainly stepping up their game
4. A 14 league Championship. Leading to a 'full' league season for the Clubs involved
5. New sponsors coming on board. From Tetley's, Marriott Hotels, Foxy Bingo ;-) & on the verge of announcing a title sponsor for the Championship
6. New non-heartland Clubs for Championship 1.Who would have thought they would see 3 professional London teams, Oxford, Gateshead, 2 Welsh teams & Gloucestershire All Golds? They might all not last but some will and that means new people following the greatest game
7. The new Super League season starts on the same weekend as ther 6 nations. If you watch both it will remind us why we broke away and how much we need to stay away from the kicking compthat will be on the BBC
8. Gates are on the increase, there are possibly 7 clubs this year in with a chance of making either finals (next year could be as many as 10 if the new owners deliver on their promises)
9. Brian Barwick appointed as non-executive chairman. Can only lead to good things with sponsors & TV contracts
10. IT'S A RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD CUP YEAR. Good marketing so far, encouraging pre sles (anyone have any updates), new sponsors & broadcast partners to be released soon. Some world class Englan players (Tomkins, Burgess, Roby, Ellis, Graham, Hall) that would grace any side on the planet, along with some great opportunities for some promising youngsters to step up to the plate (Hardaker, Watkins, Hill, Jones, Dixon)
Can anyone come up with 11 - 15 of positives for the upcoming year?
Ce message a été modifié par thehullram - 31 janvier 2013 - 04:52 .