affordability

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

Championship programme starts tonight Sheffield v Halifax. Quite a few people have said that they can't afford Sky Sports and Premiership Sports. For what it is worth here is what I do. At the end of the rugby league season I cancel Sky Sports. I leave it 3/4 months until RL starts up again. That 3/4 month's cancellation pays for the Premier Sports fee. I get both for price of one. Of course if you are interested in other televised sports my scheme is no good for you, but if you are a dedicated RL fan in all its forms then that's one way out.

#2 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

Championship programme starts tonight Sheffield v Halifax. Quite a few people have said that they can't afford Sky Sports and Premiership Sports. For what it is worth here is what I do. At the end of the rugby league season I cancel Sky Sports. I leave it 3/4 months until RL starts up again. That 3/4 month's cancellation pays for the Premier Sports fee. I get both for price of one. Of course if you are interested in other televised sports my scheme is no good for you, but if you are a dedicated RL fan in all its forms then that's one way out.

Before anybody asks silly questions. That should read 'Championship'

#3 febreze

febreze
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

fev v dews on premier sports sun feb think its 7th

#4 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,177 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

fev v dews on premier sports sun feb think its 7th

It's the 10th of February 18.00 kick off
Im Fev and im proud

#5 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

If you know your way around a lap top ( not a Mobile device) you'll have no problems with seeing RL.

Edited by Andrew Vause, 31 January 2013 - 11:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users